Looking for a sibling romance VN

Slick

On 11/12/2016 at 11:57 PM, andzalot55 said:

https://vndb.org/v11086

How 'bout this?

Don't read this.  The TL is garbage and barely readable, IMO.  It reads like it was written by someone with a rather poor grasp of English, mostly due to the use of improper synonyms and rather bad sentence structure.  I mean, if broken English doesn't bother you, go right ahead, but I'd stay far away from this one.  It's quite unfortunate, as a short brother x sister incest nukige would be quite nice, and I was looking forward to reading it.  A quick skim through the first couple lines crushed my hopes for that one.

Hoshimemo does have a sister route, but have a warning: their relationship isn't explored much (by the end the protag still keeps wondering what the heck he's doing) and it also feels shorter than other routes. So you'll probably need something else to fill your appetite.

Now that I think about it, most of these VNs are based on having an Imouto (little sister) as your partner.

There are rarely ones which have an Elder Sister as one of the main heroines as well as having a full-romance story behind it. The closest one that I've read so far and already in translation would be Asakura Otome from Da Capo II.

For untranslated VNs, the only one that I've played with a full-Aneki (Elder Sister) as your main lover would be Siskon produced by Artemis. That one definitely feels like a pure incest story in my opinion so I'll recommend that. It's a short story too so it'll also spare you the agony of using a Machine Translator (if you hate using it that is).

I wonder why there's rarely any 'Aneki/Elder Sister' type characters in VNs these days...

Edited by jetpack003

4 hours ago, jetpack003 said:

I wonder why there's rarely any 'Aneki/Elder Sister' type characters in VNs these days...

According to VNDB, there are 413 VNs with imoutos and 337 with anekis.

So while imoutos are more common, (because they're an eroge trope,) onee-sans are definitely not dying out. After all, you need them to balance out the filthy lolicons.:illya:

• 4 years later...

Since we are on this topic I'd like to see if anyone know of a brother sister visual where this girl doesn't have a  self or something because she is always doing what everyone else wants her to do and be. I think there was two or three. 

5 minutes ago, Panduh said:

Since we are on this topic I'd like to see if anyone know of a brother sister visual where this girl doesn't have a  self or something because she is always doing what everyone else wants her to do and be. I think there was two or three. 

It was on the android if that makes a difference