Looking for a sibling romance VN

Slick

Ever since I played Kana, I've wanted more of this experience. I mainly want a VN where the main plot revolves around brother-sister romance rather than it just being a side route. But I'm open to any VN with sibling romance in it, just as long as it goes deep into it. The ones I know about already are

Yosuga no Sora, Oreimo and Kana (both original and the remake). Not really looking for stuff like Imouto Paradise though you can suggest these sorts of VN I guess since its still on that topic. I just want a story similar to Oreimo or Kana with sibling romance and a good story.

I've been told that Sharin no Kuni has sibling romance but so far I haven't seen it and want to know if this does have it. I don't want to abandon it because it has me hooked but if this theme isn't in it then I'll probably just drop it for now and pick it up later.

But yeah, please suggest me some VN with incest in it. Something with English translations.

Edit: Forgot to mention, it doesn't have to be blood related

3 minutes ago, RedK said:

He also mentioned Sharin no kuni uwu

12 minutes ago, Erogamer said:
Koi ga Saku Koro Sakura Doki

https://vndb.org/v10304 

It's not the true route tho. 

Hoshimemo 

Ikinari Anata ni Koishiteiru

Also has a sister route.

Thanks for your input. I'll take a look into it. And about your second one, I heard about it before but couldn't find the English version of it. I'll try again, thanks for your suggestions!

10 minutes ago, RedK said:

Yep, it has sibling romance but it's very short.

I could recommend you Hoshimemo, Hatsukoi otome and DC I.

Are you referring to Sharin no Kuni when you said sibling romance is short? I really hope not! If so then damn, but its alright since the VN still feels amazing. And I already have DC Capo 1, never played it yet. Didn't know it had sibling romance so now I gotta play it soon!

8 minutes ago, Erogamer said:

DC 1 is not true blood is it? I thought they were cousins or he was adopted. 

I'm all for whatever, doesn't have to be blood just as long as its still sister-brother

5 minutes ago, RedK said:

Nemu is xD.

But OP never specified if he wanted NBR or pure blood.

I apologize for not making that clear before. Doesn't need to be blood, though that would be better

4 minutes ago, Erogamer said:

Oh, he mentioned  Yosuga no Sora  and Oreimo so that is what I was thinking. DC 1 and 2 I enjoyed tho.

I've been hearing good things about Da Capo so I'll make that at a higher priority.

3 minutes ago, RedK said:

He also mentioned Sharin no kuni uwu

Yeah, how is it in that category of sibling romance in your opinion?

1 minute ago, Slick said:

Thanks for your input. I'll take a look into it. And about your second one, I heard about it before but couldn't find the English version of it. I'll try again, thanks for your suggestions!

Are you referring to Sharin no Kuni when you said sibling romance is short? I really hope not! If so then damn, but its alright since the VN still feels amazing. And I already have DC Capo 1, never played it yet. Didn't know it had sibling romance so now I gotta play it soon!

I'm all for whatever, doesn't have to be blood just as long as its still sister-brother

I apologize for not making that clear before. Doesn't need to be blood, though that would be better

I've been hearing good things about Da Capo so I'll make that at a higher priority.

Hoshimemo is being localized now, and DC 2 also has "sibling" romance. Protag is adopted.

4 minutes ago, Slick said:

It's okay but short. Sharin no kuni is good overall.

There's always an imouto route in Da Capo games btw.

5 minutes ago, Erogamer said:

In DC 1 and 2 the true routes are the sister routes.

NIIIICE! Thank you for letting me know that. But now I'm stuck, I just got into Sharin no Kuno a day ago and was hooked. Do you think I should drop it for now and start Da Capo? I'm not that deep into Sharin no Kuni yet, but from what I've been seeing in this thread, it doesn't look like I'll be satisfied with what I'm seeking in Sharin no Kuni. Thoughts? I apologize for asking so much questions. Sort of new to this new medium of visual novels. It feels like such a different experience that is unlike anything, not even anime or manga produces this immersive experience for me.

13 minutes ago, Slick said:

NIIIICE! Thank you for letting me know that. But now I'm stuck, I just got into Sharin no Kuno a day ago and was hooked. Do you think I should drop it for now and start Da Capo? I'm not that deep into Sharin no Kuni yet, but from what I've been seeing in this thread, it doesn't look like I'll be satisfied with what I'm seeking in Sharin no Kuni. Thoughts? I apologize for asking so much questions. Sort of new to this new medium of visual novels. It feels like such a different experience that is unlike anything, not even anime or manga produces this immersive experience for me.

I have not read that one. If you like it stick it out. Yes, visual novels can be very gripping and dramatic. I prefer nakige myself. There are others on here that read way more than me tho, perhaps you should ask them.

2 minutes ago, Erogamer said:

I have not read that one. If you like it stick it out. Yes, visual novels can be very gripping and dramatic. I prefer nakige myself. There are others on here that read way more than me tho, perhaps you should ask them.

Woah...I didn't even know that was a category of visual novels. I'm going to remember nakige for the future because these are my favorite kinds of VNs. Thanks for exposing me to that!

1 hour ago, RedK said:

Yep, it has sibling romance but it's very short.

I could recommend you Hoshimemo, Hatsukoi otome and DC I.

Are you talking about Harukoi Otome? If so then yeah that one has the sister's route and Hoshizora no Memoria has one as well. I recommend both of them

There's also Yosuga no Sora

Well, if you could get behind the idea of a sister x sister romance instead, SonoHana Nyuu Jene has a twincest route, which is probably one of my favorite incest romances in the VNs I have read so far. The English game isn't quite done yet, but the TL and editing is done, and it's in beta testing, so it should hopefully be out soon. (Look at my signature to see their adorableness.)

Might be a bit of a tease, but Kimi e okuru, sora no hana, (which is not TLed as of yet either, but has a project going for it,) has a sister route which is really good, too. Strongly recommend that one, whenever the patch comes out.

Late to the party here, but welcome to Fuwanovel and hope you had fun here. My recommendation here, since everyone already suggested something good I'll recommend Yoake if you want translated one, and maybe both of Chrono Clock and Clover Days if you want to try untranslated one. Although maybe the incest was not as deep as you wish, hipe you had fun play those VNs.

Everything good already being said. But just for reference:

Canvas 2 (Cousin)

Yukizakura (Cousin)

Iinazuke wa Imouto-sama! (Nukige, like Imouto Paradise)

Harukoi Otome (Though i personally don't like it...)

Fragment's Note (Mobige, without voice acting...)

And maybe Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate in some way - they are not related, but relationship kind of like brother-sister. Just saying.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...