Introduction thingy

FeralBlade

Sooooo, i don't really know how to fill up this space, i mean, it's kinda weird, being shy on a post but in a normal life situation being so full of energy and not being shy :wafuu:, like... at all. So, i don't know, just wanted to try something new like being able to meet new people that have the same interests that i do.

I'm new to the VN business and I´d like some recommendations if it's not too much of a problem (Mostly SoL, romance, and comedy). I've read Majikoi, Hoshimemo, KoiChoco, PE and IMHHW.

That's about it :sacchan:

Nice to meet everyone, I´ll see you around.

:miyako:

Ey, welcome to the forum, nice to meet you :sachi:

Shuffle, it's sequel Tick! Tack! and Really? Really! are all fun, SOL, romance games. Recommend giving those a go.

If you want something a bit more serious and story oriented, but still with some SOL comedy parts on the side, G-senjou no Maou is great.

Oh, welcome to Fuwanovel here. If you need some recommendation here, maybe Yoake and To Heart 2 would be good VN there if you prefer comedy, slice of life, and romance there. Oh, also Noble Works and Dracu Riot if you want more recommendations. Hope you had fun and hope to see you around here too.

PS - By the way, I'm quite interested with your avatar here. It's Nakiri Alice from Shokugeki no Souma, right? I'd know the manga and it was quite good imo.

16 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

Shuffle, it's sequel Tick! Tack! and Really? Really! are all fun, SOL, romance games. Recommend giving those a go.

If you want something a bit more serious and story oriented, but still with some SOL comedy parts on the side, G-senjou no Maou is great.

Pretty much this is what I would've recommended as well.

Welcome to Fuwa though :sachi:, hope you enjoy your time here.

23 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

Thanks a lot for the welcome and the recommendations, I'm gonna try out them out. Also, thanks for the links, Makes things easier.:miyako:

14 minutes ago, littleshogun said:

Oh, welcome to Fuwanovel here. If you need some recommendation here, maybe Yoake and To Heart 2 would be good VN there if you prefer comedy, slice of life, and romance there. Oh, also Noble Works and Dracu Riot if you want more recommendations. Hope you had fun and hope to see you around here too.

PS - By the way, I'm quite interested with your avatar here. It's Nakiri Alice from Shokugeki no Souma, right? I'd know the manga and it was quite good imo.

Hi, thanks a lot for the VN recommendations.

Yes, it's Nakiri Alice from Shokugeki no Souma, i really like her inmature personality. Also, a big fan of the manga. :sacchan:

25 minutes ago, UnlimitedMoeWorks said:

Welcome! :sacchan: Enjoy your stay. I wish I can recommend some visual novels to you but, the only one I've read is Grisaia no Kajitsu. Have you read that one?

Arigatou for the welcome <3

I've tried reading Grisaia, but for some reason the protagonist seemed a bit cold with some of the heroines, not that I dislike him. Leaving that aside, I finished some of the routes (Michiru, Amane and Yumiko), but I didn't name it on the ones I read cause i haven't finished it. :kosame:

Just now, FeralBlade said:

I'm playing Noble works at the moment, but I'm really thankful for all the recommendations.

Thanks for the warm welcome. :sachi:

That's on my list also, I'm looking forward to reading that one myself. I'm currently enthralled with Princess Evangeline, and I'm not going to stop until it's done!

I just noticed you haven't linked your VNDB to your profile yet, if you don't have an account on there, I highly recommend you do! It makes keeping track of all the VN's you're reading and have already read. ^_^

Just now, Forgetful Frank said:

That's on my list also, I'm looking forward to reading that one myself. I'm currently enthralled with Princess Evangeline, and I'm not going to stop until it's done!

I just noticed you haven't linked your VNDB to your profile yet, if you don't have an account on there, I highly recommend you do! It makes keeping track of all the VN's you're reading and have already read. ^_^

I have one, but I really didn't check how to link it to my profile, I gotta get to that soon. :rimu: