Cross Channel questions

Firemonk

So I recently started playing Cross Channel and I have a few questions...

1. Are there and lolicon h-scenes if so I need to know because I find that very offensive (not counting where tachi harassed them) 
  2. How many times does the week repeat before the game ends (it said length was about 20 hours if I'm not mistaken but I need to know so I don't get frustrated)
  3. (Off topic) where can I buy a dye for my hair to make it look like tachi's 

Flutterz already answer those of the questions, but let me try to elaborate here. Oh, and beforehand sorry that I couldn't answer the first question here.

2. Looking from the walktrough (And you should follow it), like Flutterz said you need to repeat it seven times there (Six for each girl and one for true ending iirc). Although you may repeat it infinitely though if you wish XDDDD.

3. I don't know where, but maybe if you need to bleach your hair to white you could try this from WikiHow.

Have fun with your Cross Channel playthrough there.

IIRC, Taichi hates lolicons so I don't even know where that notion came from :Teeku: There's no loli content in Cross Channel, and whatever's left, it's subverted. The closest thing one can get is Miki, but she's not a loli, either.

If you have issues with multibranched stories, I'd recommend playing Cross Channel with a walkthrough; you'll get frustrated preety quickly otherwise, as it's possible to repeat certain parts countless of times without even knowing it :holo:

Be sure to read Tower of Friends afterwards. It adds a lot to the story.

3 hours ago, Narcosis said:

IIRC, Taichi hates lolicons so I don't even know where that notion came from :Teeku: There's no loli content in Cross Channel, and whatever's left, it's subverted. The closest thing one can get is Miki, but she's not a loli, either.

I seem to recall her being pretty loli... it's been a while since I've read it though.

3 hours ago, Narcosis said:

Be sure to read Tower of Friends afterwards. It adds a lot to the story.

^

Miki is by no means a loli. She's a typical kouhai character, but not underage looking by any stretch of the imagination.

There is one lolicon scene that I've gotten to, although it is fairly short. It repeats at the beginning of every week, but you can skip it if loli bothers you that much. It's not particularly important to the plot.

9 hours ago, Firemonk said:

Well either way I'm having a very enjoying read(sorta at a stand-still until I get my pc back(thanks a lot Norton for "protecting" my computer from viruses) but all in all its so far a very good comedy

Spoiler

If you're reading it for the comedy, the latter part might not appeal to you. It has about an equal amount of drama as comedy I'd say, but it does get really depressing at some points.

(Spoilered for mild plot reasons, although a quick look at vndb would accomplish basically the same thing.)

13 hours ago, Shota_Victory said:

If you're reading it for the comedy, the latter part might not appeal to you. It has about an equal amount of drama as comedy I'd say, but it does get really depressing at some points.

I'm not just but It can pretty hilarious at sometimes and I fully agree because some parts got me all sad

On 10/23/2016 at 2:29 AM, Nourunin165 said:

Touko is a loli.

Uhhh...what?  No, she's not.  Having a slim body and small breasts ≠ being a loli.  Yusa is the closest to a being a loli that any character gets, and she's not one either.  If they look like a teenager, then they probably aren't a loli.

45 minutes ago, Zenophilious said:

Uhhh...what?  No, she's not.  Having a slim body and small breasts ≠ being a loli.  Yusa is the closest to a being a loli that any character gets, and she's not one either.  If they look like a teenager, then they probably aren't a loli.

Hmm I thought she was one. I could have sworn that tachi said something about it, or maybe my memory has given up on me