Moege with romance.

musclecow

Hi, I am looking for moeges with romance. With my limited knowledge, I am unsure if moeges normally lead to romance but I would like to take this opportunity to seek them. The only moege that I have read so far, if it is to be considered a moege is Noble Works.

Further details to type of moeges I am looking for:

I do not mind sexual content.

English translation available.

Preferably no Yaoi/BL yet.

Not dense MC.

Any relevant suggestions are greatly appreciated.

P.S: I have only completed the Akari route of Noble Works which I found was pretty taxing. I enjoyed the premise and the MC's sense of humor. I believe that other routes might have been better but I would venture into those routes sometime later.

Takumi really wasn't dense at all, he was just a worrier which inadvertantly led to the drama in a couple of the routes.

As for recommendations:

Hoshizora no Memoria (I don't remember You being all that dense but it has been a while)

To Heart 2 (Takaaki isn't really dense but he is uncomfortable around girls which can lead to him making some stupid decisions but overall it's good fun)

I'm also going to throw in Harukoi Otome. Akihito can be dumb as a ton of bricks but he more than makes up for it after the fact.

Note: I'm not sure if all these count as moeges, though they seem to be close enough.

Well, moege with romance was very common if I may say so. But if you need recommendation here both of Yoake and Dracu Riot would be good (The latter was also created by the company behind Noble Works, and beside even if the patch was deleted you could still get it if you search enough). I think both of those VNs quite qualify as moege imo. Hope my recommendation here help.

PS - Forgot to said that Yoake didn't had sex scene, although if you didn't had the problem with that go ahead and play Yoake.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2016 at 1:44 PM, musclecow said:

I am looking for moeges with romance

On 10/16/2016 at 1:44 PM, musclecow said:

Not dense MC.

This is impossible! It's a commom knowledge that the protagonist can't be smarter then the average otaku :)

Anyway, I also suggest you Dracu-riot. It's from the Yuzusoft, the creators of Nobel Works. It's practically the same game, only a thousand times more fun. And the MC is much more tolerable.

It's been a few weeks since the request, but maybe someone else stumbles over this on google or OP comes back to get more. 

Nobody mentioned Princess Evangile. Similar ballpark as Noble Works; better plot, but worse in tempo, tech and humor. 

Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort is short (hey that rhymes) but fun. It's especially great at dissolving Autumn/Winter fatigue just with it's setting.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2016 at 8:27 AM, TexasDice said:

It's been a few weeks since the request, but maybe someone else stumbles over this on google or OP comes back to get more. 

Nobody mentioned Princess Evangile. Similar ballpark as Noble Works; better plot, but worse in tempo, tech and humor. 

Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort is short (hey that rhymes) but fun. It's especially great at dissolving Autumn/Winter fatigue just with it's setting.

Yup, I'm back. Tried Princess Evangile and I agree with all your points. Thanks for the recommendation.