FuwaFabulous (v2) Feedback/Bugs

Hey everybody,

The theme on which FuwaFabulous is based finally got an update (came out this past weekend) and I finally found the time to tinker around and get it up and running. The theme is supposed to better handle mobile clients, so please let me know what bugs/features/problems/nice changes you find!

How to Change Themes: Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the drop-down menu "Themes". It's usually at the bottom-left of the page.

Thanks!

Maybe I'm missing something but is it at all possible to change the theme colors on mobile? 

The reason i never use fuwadabulous on my phone/tablet is simply because i can't change the colors. 

Edit: okay so it lets me do it if I request the desktop site. That's at least an improvement. I'm unsure if I'll keep it over the dark theme but I'll give it a test run because pink master race. 

Edit 2: i don't know if this is possible or not but could you perhaps set the address bar color on mobile to match the actual fuwadabulous theme? Because as of now it's green and i kinda wish it was pink (and for other theme colors it would change too). 

GJOWWcU.jpg

6 minutes ago, Rooke said:

I should point out that the one constantly working, usable, specimen of magnificence has been Rooke’s Awesome Default Theme. Every other theme has had problems ...

Just sayin’.

Back in the cavemen days, rocks and sticks also never had any kind of failure.  They always did what rocks and sticks were supposed to do. But I think we're all better off now. 

@Tay I seem to be having an issue with the theme where the color settings get reset constantly. I don't know if it's because I use multiple devices, but the color gets changed to the default green whenever I visit fuwa again on either my PC, my phone or my tablet, despite setting it to pink on every one of them.

That's a bug I have always had with fuwa fabulous. It will never save your settings, so every time you close and relaunch your browser or visit on a different browser, you will have to select your colors again. It's an old bug that has gone at least a year without being fixed so far so it will probably never be fixed.

9 minutes ago, Decay said:

That's a bug I have always had with fuwa fabulous. It will never save your settings, so every time you close and relaunch your browser or visit on a different browser, you will have to select your colors again. It's an old bug that has gone at least a year without being fixed so far so it will probably never be fixed.

Yeah I knew it did this before, but I figured maybe it was fixed and only I was having problems. I guess not.

It's weird because I don't recall this bug happening when we first installed the theme. Kinda ruins the whole point of the theme tbh.

And miss out on the sexy alliteration in "Fuwa Fabulous"? Please.

6 minutes ago, Nosebleed said:

Yeah I knew it did this before, but I figured maybe it was fixed and only I was having problems. I guess not.

It's weird because I don't recall this bug happening when we first installed the theme. Kinda ruins the whole point of the theme tbh.

I reported it ages ago and I thought it was you who told me that it must be a cookie issue on my end (it's not).

4 hours ago, Nosebleed said:

@Tay I seem to be having an issue with the theme where the color settings get reset constantly. I don't know if it's because I use multiple devices, but the color gets changed to the default green whenever I visit fuwa again on either my PC, my phone or my tablet, despite setting it to pink on every one of them.

RE: Color Preference Reset "Bug" - I have two things to say to this:

1. It's a feature.
  2. Yeah, I've complained about this, before, but I actually forgot to follow-up on it. Thanks for the reminder! Going to check into it tonight.