Hello everyone !! <:

RenRekt

Hello there boys and girls ! <: Ren here, I'm a 23 years Chilean guy and english student, who has been reading visual novels for about three years. Unfortunately, I lived in a remote place, not a volcano or anything of the sort, just a place where internet is a luxury :z so I never had the opportunity to actively participate in a forum or blog about VNs. Although I've read a remarkable amount of novels. I found this forum while searching for information about a future project that I want to develop, and since a few months ago I've been able to afford a decent internet connection I'm really motivated to contribute here.

I hope to meet nice people who can share (and want to hear) opinions about this wonderful little things that keep me awake until late every night <3.

Warm regards to all those who read this post, and those who don't read it... Just regards, no warms at all.

PD: Please consider that my native language is Spanish, so a few mistakes in my spelling can be overlooked right? :B

Thanks everyone !! <:

16 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Welcome, and don't worry too much about your English here. If you need some promotion to your VN, you could share it to us here. Looking forward to your participation, and hope you had fun here.

I'm not working in a visual novel, it's more like an article about visual novels that can enhance reading and writing skills to english students. The main idea is to explain to a person who has never seen one, What is a VN? How does the interface work? and a few subtitled titles.

12 hours ago, Mugi said:

Welcome

You have the best username I have seen on here in a while, you won't understand why just yet, but you will soon

That is all, enjoy your stay here :sachi: 

I'm really curious about it! jaja

2 hours ago, akaritan said:

Hi! What's your favorite VN?

Little Busters!, by all means. It was the first visual novel I read and it was the one that pushed me to keep reading others. Besides the baseball game deserved the GOTY price <3