Littlewitch romanesuqe: steam version?

Nuka

As a general rule of thumb, most games are playable without the 18+ content, as important story segments rarely occur during H-scenes, but do you still lose something by not playing them? Yes, absolutely. (I mean, it is literally parts of the game ripped out. No matter what the nature of this content is, the truth is that it was supposed to be there, and now it isn't. This is the reason a lot of people do not like this form of censorship, no matter what type of content it is they are missing out on.)

As for this particular game, I have not played it, so I don't know how the H content affects the story, but I'd say look into getting the 18+ version, if losing parts of the game concerns you. Chances are, you won't miss out on anything extremely important, but the constant feel of possibly being left out is a rather annoying one.

Get the 18+ version from MG. You're not only directly supporting MG this way, you also get the game as it was intended. Even though Romanesque doesn't really use adult content to it's fullest potential, it still provides some preety important bits and character growth through the h-scenes, you'll most likely miss out on, if you intend to buy the all-ages Editio Regia.

3 hours ago, Narcosis said:

Get the 18+ version from MG. You're not only directly supporting MG this way, you also get the game as it was intended. Even though Romanesque doesn't really use adult content to it's fullest potential, it still provides some preety important bits and character growth through the h-scenes, you'll most likely miss out on, if you intend to buy the all-ages Editio Regia.

Romanesque is not a MG title, it was done by JAST.

30 minutes ago, Ariurotl said:

Romanesque is not a MG title, it was done by JAST.

Holy shit, did I actually wrote that? My bad, I'm prolly to tired to think straight.

Yeah, Romanesque was published by JAST, not MG. You're directly supporting them when you buy from their store. Fingers crossed they will finally wake up one day and release an new title :makina: