Weirdest VN you enjoyed

-Shizuku-

As the title says, topic are weird VNs, be it a h-scene side or scenario. Even if someone didn't really go for anything too weird, you're still more than welcome to show us what you consider weird. For some people incest is already weird (huh, is it!? would be nice to know if we have those on fuwa), but there surely gonna be some more "different" stuff too.

I really wonder how far people can go about this...

Konchu Kansatsu (don't judge me!), I don't think it needs much explanation.

7 minutes ago, -Shizuku- said:

As the title says, topic are weird VNs, be it a h-scene side or scenario. Even if someone didn't really go for anything too weird, you're still more than welcome to show us what you consider weird. For some people incest is already weird (huh, is it!? would be nice to know if we have those on fuwa), but there surely gonna be some more "different" stuff too.

I really wonder how far people can go about this...

Konchu Kansatsu (don't judge me!), I don't think it needs much explanation.

I-I don't have all the games in that series installed on my computer or anything... :miyako: 

My weirdest VN finished is also a CYCLET game. Not weird in a bad way, mind you.

It has to be Guro Dere, which was just so strangely unique. It used guro and humor alongside each other, as well as normal vanilla scenes with romance ontop of the crazy guro scenes. The heroines were also quite strange, a huge M vampire who loves being mutilated because she thinks pain is pleasurable, and a chuuni loli witch.

It was a really weird, but hilarious read. I wish they would make a sequel.

41 minutes ago, babiker said:

Monster Girl Quest

'nuff said

: >

Really tho, it's less because of how weird it is and more how weird I was expecting it to be, and how well... kinda alright it turned out in the end

Same tbh, I played it cause some guy suggested it, and even though the battles could be won with a guide it was immersive enough to keep me interested

A close second, but not exactly weird, is Saya no Uta. I played it cause I watched Madoka Magica and found out Gen Urobutcher was behind it so I figured why not, boy was I surprised by how it ended.

19 minutes ago, RedK said:

A trap game.

Just staring at them makes me hard, knowing full aware that they're actually guys in a dress and look feminine and has a dick.

My fondess toward traps is what would my real-life friends call weird.

Examples would be Navel's Tsuriotsu and ensemble's Otome series.

probably leaf´s kusari, though as i went back re-evaluating my past reads some months ago i did change the rating from 8,0 to 6,5. my enjoyment might have stemmed from me not having read a single title for like 5-6months or so (work-related) before going for kusari itself, basically saying back then my galge-meter was rock bottom  - nonetheless doing so made me have quite a good time, despite its whole setting literally screaming la-vida-generica & the characters/cast being bland/uninspired like fuck, btw. one not growing attached to them (still not nearly as horrendously bad as in cyclet´s dasaku +fandisc, or empress´s closed game, where i just wished for them all to die and vanish from my sight)

11 hours ago, ヤミハナ said:

Just staring at them makes me hard, knowing full aware that they're actually guys in a dress and look feminine and has a dick.

My fondess toward traps is what would my real-life friends call weird.

Examples would be Navel's Tsuriotsu and ensemble's Otome series.

Are you me? xD Totally agree.

That's kinda how I expected this to turn out, though german one looks hillarious to the level I didn't anticipate.

Now that I think about this, one of more retarded, but also enjoyable was "Kusoge". It;s so dumb that it killed some of my brain cells, parody is strong with this one, but still for my standard isn't really weord.