Howdy, y'all!

Mistearea

Howdy, y'all.  Mistearea here!  Just call me either Mist or Tear, I go by both.  Came here mostly because out of everyone I interact with, I'm the only one that really has an interest in VN.  ...Granted I did introduce a friend's fiance to the medium a few weeks ago, and she seemed rather interested.  Anyways, I'm currently a NEET that is slowly working on a novel while trying to find a job and new games I can try.  I can't exactly help with any projects going on, so the most I could ever do is be a supporting type.  ...Unless proofreading is still a viable option.

Thanks for the welcome, folks.

As for the games, it depends on the medium.  On my PS3(I know, it's old) I've got almost nothing but JRPGs.  PC I use mostly for a few shooters right now like Boderlands, Payday 2, Republic Commando and a modded out Skyrim with a MOBA and even an MMO thrown into the mix.

Thanks again for the welcomes from the newer responders.

Favorite VN would have to be Grisain no Kajitsu.  It's really simple with the choices, seeing as how ever one of them makes a difference and there's not many, and the stories were all quite enjoyable to me.  Not to mention that it made me laugh so hard that it hurt.

And funny you should mention the Tales of series.  I actually own every PS3 Tales games.  Currently working on Xillia 2 and Zesteria.

And I'll keep that in mind with the reccomendations.  ...As soon as I get through my backlog, which consists of roughly 15 right now that I have yet to 100%.  ...One of them has so many endings that it just gets tedious though...

3 minutes ago, Mistearea said:

Thanks again for the welcomes from the newer responders.

Favorite VN would have to be Grisain no Kajitsu.  It's really simple with the choices, seeing as how ever one of them makes a difference and there's not many, and the stories were all quite enjoyable to me.  Not to mention that it made me laugh so hard that it hurt.

And funny you should mention the Tales of series.  I actually own every PS3 Tales games.  Currently working on Xillia 2 and Zesteria.

And I'll keep that in mind with the reccomendations.  ...As soon as I get through my backlog, which consists of roughly 15 right now that I have yet to 100%.  ...One of them has so many endings that it just gets tedious though...

Wow you are very lucky one to own every Tales of serie games, I'm little bit jealouse of you.

since I only own 3 or more to PS3 and only 1 to PS4