If my heart had wings locked routes?

FluffyPenguin

Hey guys I recently got the english version of "If my heart had wings" and I started to notice that a lot of dialogue choices were greyed out, is there any specific reason to this? for example one of the early choices is to praise one of the girls swimsuits but amane and another option is greyed out so you cant choose it.

Any help or clarification to this is hugely appreciated :)

Hey guys I recently got the english version of "If my heart had wings" and I started to notice that a lot of dialogue choices were greyed out, is there any specific reason to this? for example one of the early choices is to praise one of the girls swimsuits but amane and another option is greyed out so you cant choose it.

Any help or clarification to this is hugely appreciated smile.gif

I'm not 100% sure, but usually this means you can only choose those options on a second or later playthrough.

Yes, Amane and Yoru routes are locked. You need to clear Kotori to get Amane and Asa to get Yoru.

Plus some options depend on your earlier answers. Just stick with one girl for all choices.

ahhhhh I see thanks for the info, seems like a strange way of doing routes, most visual novels I play either have all routes available from the start or have a "true" route you unlock after finishing everything

ahhhhh I see thanks for the info, seems like a strange way of doing routes, most visual novels I play either have all routes available from the start or have a "true" route you unlock after finishing everything

Rewrite and about 7 other VNs I've played are like this. :D

Amane's is kinda true one, cause its the only one with epilogue. Plus its the only one featuring Itsuka and backstory of club.

maybe this a little OOT, but i want recommendation about the order of the route that will i play, for the max of enjoyment. should i go for asa route first or kotori first? i've decided ageha and amane will be the last 2, but i can't decided for kotori, asa and yoru. so do you can recommend the order of the route? sorry for my bad english

maybe this a little OOT, but i want recommendation about the order of the route that will i play, for the max of enjoyment. should i go for asa route first or kotori first? i've decided ageha and amane will be the last 2, but i can't decided for kotori, asa and yoru. so do you can recommend the order of the route? sorry for my bad english

I dont think it really matters, I played them in this order Ageha > Kotori > Amane > Asa (starting this tomorrow) > Yoru

SPOILERS

now that I finished Amanes route, did anyone else mistake the girl on a lot of the advertising images of this game as Kotori? like the avatar seen on this page

https://fuwanovel.net/ I feel so derp now :P

Also I just found out that there is a sequel / fan disc which continues the story of the multiple ending as well as includes more routes called "Flight Diary" does anyone know if there is an english patch for this? or if any groups are working on one ?/>/>

Doesn't really matter, their stories are completely different, and no route requires to know story from another to enjoy it.

I dont think it really matters, I played them in this order Ageha > Kotori > Amane > Asa (starting this tomorrow) > Yoru

SPOILERS

now that I finished Amanes route, did anyone else mistake the girl on a lot of the advertising images of this game as Kotori? like the avatar seen on this page

https://fuwanovel.net/ I feel so derp now tongue.gif

Also I just found out that there is a sequel / fan disc which continues the story of the multiple ending as well as includes more routes called "Flight Diary" does anyone know if there is an english patch for this? or if any groups are working on one ?/>/>

Use [spoiler ]

or Sp button at posting screen for spoilers

• 2 months later...

Any help or clarification to this is hugely appreciated smile.gif

yea i nearly complated befor laptop hardrive crashed u have to complat kotori first heres a link that will say under there names if they requer another rout to be complated source  :  https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/1564-if-my-heart-had-wings-walkthrough/

• 2 years later...

I also seem to be having the same problem but this is for the three choices where you have to with either ageha,kotori or asa                                                                                                                                But the routes that are locked are "go with ageha" and "go home together with kotori"                                                                                                                                                                                        Please anyone help

3 hours ago, Okarin said:

I dislike enforced playing order and locked routes, but sometimes it's necessary to structure how information is presented to the player.

Spoiler

Not in this game. Asa and yoru routes don't contribute at anything having to do with the club. As a matter of fact the information got in their routes is irrevelant for the other stories except connecting somehow both Asa and Yoru routes but it still feel like they're incomplete routes.