Looking for an Ever17 walkthrough that lists the bad ending choices

MikeY91

I just started reading Ever17 yesterday and all the walkthroughs i have come across only give the choices that lead to the good endings, and do not specify which choices lead exactly to a a bad end. I know that i can try my luck and choice some choices that might obviously lead to a bad end but i want to be sure so that i don't screw things up or end up in a different route etc

i always read the bad endings first and leave the good endings for the last, so if anyone has come across a walkthrough that specifies which choices lead to the bad ends could you please share it? or if you have any advice without possible spoilers that would be great. i am very OCD about strictly sticking to a walkthrough while reading a vn and reading Ever17 without knowing how to get the bad endings is kinda irritating me lol

yeah i have seen this one, i can probably try to follow it, but here is the issue, i know i can try to avoid the affection points, but let's say i wanna do a certain route ( i am assuming each route has a bad ending, correct me if i am wrong), if i wanna strictly avoid affection points then how can i guarantee i will remain in the same route? i am wondering if my choices will land me in another route instead

The very first choice of the game determines whether you go on Tsugumi/Sora or You/Sara (not counting the true route). Tsugumi and Sora have the same bad ending, so once you choose their route, it is all about affection points. As for You and Sara, there is one choice that leads to another choice to enter Sara's route.

Spoiler

(the one that sets the WH flag ("Wait here") eventually leads to a choice to go to Sara's route ("Repairs with Sara") or stay on You's ("Look for You"))

If you don't select that choice, you are locked into You's route.

TL;DR First choice reduces route to 2 characters. On You/Sara's route, you need to make two choices to go to Sara's route. Otherwise, it defaults to You's route.

2 minutes ago, Meat_Bun1 said:

The very first choice of the game determines whether you go on Tsugumi/Sora or You/Sara (not counting the true route). Tsugumi and Sora have the same bad ending, so once you choose their route, it is all about affection points. As for You and Sara, there is one choice that leads to another choice to enter Sara's route (the one that sets the WH flag ("Wait here") eventually leads to a choice to go to Sara's route ("Repairs with Sara") or stay on You's ("Look for You")). If you don't select the choice that sets the WH flag (you select "Help You"), you are locked into You's route.

TL;DR First choice reduces route to 2 characters. On You/Sara's route, you need to make two choices to go to Sara's route. Otherwise, it defaults to You's route.

That makes so much sense, thanks a lot dude