Cyberpunk VN

Radi

Hello! First of all, this is my second post (but is like the first one) so I want to say: hey everyone. This web is like a VN paradise, I love it haha

I've been working on a Cyberpunk VN for a month, mostly on the script but I have some art already and I wanted to show it to you. Hope you like it. 

Spoiler

C0ff0dN.jpg

gsZVxV1.jpg

T1Z0uLu.jpg

DS9bNhH.jpg

I have a lot more but of couse I can't post it. So, thats the art but I want to talk a bit about the story and all of that, just because this is my first VN and I'm excited about it. As is said on the title the game will have a Cyberpunk/Sci-fi thematic with some soft philosophy on it and a lot of robots. All the protagonists are girls (with a bit of Yuri even if this is not an eroge~) Right now I'm thinking about using TyranoBuilder as engine, because I don't know anything about scripting, I'm not sure if is the best option though. I'm a bit worried about the music and the translation because: even if I have experience drawing and writing, this is my first time composing music so I will upload a couple of tracks in the future and you can tell me if they are any good. And since I'm spanish, I need to translate the script but my english is nowhere near perfect, so I may need help to correct the mistakes I will make translating the script. Thats all for now, I'll gladly answer any questions ;D

Thanks everyone for reading me. Cheers. 

1 hour ago, Deep Blue said:

any website to keep track of updates or something? 
Looks amazing!

Thanks! And yes! I'm posting some updates on my twitter account at the moment, here: https://twitter.com/BloodDaughters  

I'll post it on this forum too, but less often.  Only once I've done a lot of progress.