500th YAY

Oh look, another one I didn't expect this to take so long (almost a year), but I guess I'm just not as much of a shitposter as I thought I was

I can't say that I have always agreed with the consensus of this community (if there ever was one) or that I haven't had my fair share of bitter (or indeed salty) aftertastes from some people's posts. And while I can't guarantee that my ever-changing interests won't steer me away from it anytime soon, I have experienced (and learned) some great things, and met some truly awesome people. I have, for example, learned that arguments are flexible and arbitrary things, and that I do not need to hate myself when someone uses them to prove something I emotionally disagree with. And that's not even talking about some of the things I've learned from vns. 

TL;DR I love you. Yes, you, procrastinating weeaboo, sitting behind your keyboard. You deserve to be happy.

Also, something something ask me anything (ANYTHING, I DARE YOU) something something don't really want to do shoutouts something something don't like to exclude anyone

Have a nightstand that I made. Sorry it's rotated.

Spoiler

gzRwIboh.jpg

35 minutes ago, Deep Blue said:

Congrats on your 500 posts! 
Question:

why didnt you rotate the photo before uploading it? :pyaa: :sacchan:

Because I'm on a tablet and I couldn't be bothered to find out how:Kappa:

55 minutes ago, TexasDice said:

I can't wait for someone to make the "Yay, 250!" post, following the "YUSS! 100!", which in turn is followed by "OMG, 10 posts! Thank you guys so much!!!" :makina:

Hey, at least this milestone actually means something, namely that I can give myself a bit of extra text on my thingy

Congratulations here, and by the way I agree with you in regard of argument should be flexible or arbitary there. And yeah sometimes I also had bad aftertaste after reading some post here, but from there I'd also learn quite a bit of how to respond it calmly (Sometimes). No question here, and looking forward to more of your participation here.

@TexasDice That's definitely interesting idea alright, athough too bad I couldn't make 250 milestone thread anymore, let alone 100 or 10. But maybe your prediction will happening in the future, albeit small chance there.

37 minutes ago, john 'mr. customer' smith said:

Hey, at least this milestone actually means something, namely that I can give myself a bit of extra text on my thingy

4 minutes ago, littleshogun said:

@TexasDice That's definitely interesting idea alright, athough too bad I couldn't make 250 milestone thread anymore, let alone 100 or 10. But maybe your prediction will happening in the future, albeit small chance there.

Don't mind me, I'm just a cynical cunt with insomnia. Enjoy your rights to do nonsense with your title, I know I've had lots of fun doing that.