4000 Posts!

Kaguya

Congratulations Kaguya! Cheers to many more posts from you [if thats what you want :sachi:].

You're the first mod that helped me out when i was still relatively new to Fuwa and after being here awhile i reckon you do a good job moderating, your existence here is appreciated and thank you! 

Here's some images of your trademark chara as presents:

Spoiler

kXxlJd5.jpg6Snb80k.jpgzDH5Cf5.jpgPlXbaPE.jpgRRMzI2N.jpg

64e3y5Y.jpg

4 hours ago, Asonn said:

Congratz, why should everyone learn Japanese and read all the Light games?

For their own sakes. 

4 hours ago, Dergonu said:

Congratz Kaguya-senpai!

Thanks~

1 hour ago, john 'mr. customer' smith said:

Congrats!  I bask in your shitposting magnificence (just kidding, I think you've been of great value to this community from what I've seen.)

Have a namesake from my favourite movie ever.

You're not completely wrong. I did quite a bit of spamming before becoming a mod.  It's been quite a while since those times, heheh. 

12 minutes ago, Kurisu-Chan said:

I trully think we should start our yuri roleplay romance, with you as the dom and me as the sub, but meh, you'll never admit it. 

If you were Nosebleed or smth I'd do it, but I don't like you too much, so :/

@DharmaFreedom, Huh. I actually hadn't seen some of those. Also, glad to know I helped out~

Just now, Kaguya said:

For their own sakes. 

Thanks~

You're not completely wrong. I did quite a bit of spamming before becoming a mod.  It's been quite a while since those times, heheh. 

If you were Nosebleed or smth I'd do it, but I don't like you too much, so :/

@DharmaFreedom, Huh. I actually hadn't seen some of those. Also, glad to know I helped out~

That's actually a lie, i know you like me, i have proofs, you can't errase the truth Kaguya-sama! 

Just now, Kurisu-Chan said:

That's actually a lie, i know you like me, i have proofs, you can't errase the truth Kaguya-sama! 

Don't make me regret trying not to act like a jerk to you when you were having your little breakdown, kuu. 

4000th post huh? Well, it certainly more than mine of course (Duh). And to be honest didn't remember much what happened in Fuwanovel back at 2013, except when it's still Visual Novel Aer there. What could I said here I wonder? Maybe I should just said thanks for moderating this thread and for your '50 list of VN that you better read before dead', because it could be some good recommendation for the beginner here. That's all that I could said for now.