4000 Posts!

Kaguya

May 2, 2013. Wow. It's been over 3 years since I joined the site, and it's been almost 3 years since I became a mod, huh.

I kinda want to say something, but I can't think of much to say. Rip. I'd say "what a curious conundrum" or something, but I don't want to spend muh chuu2 quota of this message right away, so I won't :P 

I'd make one of those huge callout posts, but there's too many people to talk about, so I won't. Instead, I'll do like zaka - if you'd like to hear my honest opinion of you, throw me a PM and I'll give you that.

Lesse... I guess I could also do an AMA. Hm. It's not like I did enough of those already, and it is a celebration of sorts. Feel free to ask me anything, and I'll do my best to answer it.

I was going to write a fuwa history of sorts... But my memory of 3 years ago isn't too good and things would feel really fragmented if I started  at any other point.

Instead of offering quality content, I'll just celebrate.

Oh, hey. I didn't have to use my chuu2 quota at the end <3 

Aight!

E7XBxpZ.gif

Ask me anything if you'd like, post me some waifus as a present or spam shitty memes. 4k~

1 minute ago, Zenophilious said:

Kaguya's 4k post count thread is a 7/10 thread. It has great moments, yes, but overall it isn't all that impressive. IMHO it does not deserve very high a place in the hallmark of post threads.

Have some Sakurider:

Reveal hidden contents

9ILsPR1.jpg

>Screwing up muh Sakura with rider on a celebration.

GKckEAv.gif

H-how heartless.

1 minute ago, mitchhamilton said:

3 years is a really long time. how do you feel about your experience on here as a whole?

It's been nice. Hope for many more great years to come~

1 minute ago, ExtraMana said:

Congrats! the only place I have 4000 posts is on 4chan. Not sure what to make of that.

I mean, it's something(!)

Just now, Kurisu-Chan said:

Now you can tell us, Milky Holmes is your favourite anime and your favourite VN is Nekopara. 

Milky holmes was pretty fun. I'd watch it again. Never liked Nekopara.

Just now, Kaguya said:

I mean, it's something(!)

Milky holmes was pretty fun. I'd watch it again. Never liked Nekopara.

Most other normal forums aren't chill enough for me to get that many posts before everyone get's into some dumb social/political shitflinging competition debate. So this is the only one I've stuck around at.

12 minutes ago, ExtraMana said:

Most other normal forums aren't chill enough for me to get that many posts before everyone get's into some dumb social/political shitflinging competition debate. So this is the only one I've stuck around at.

shitflinging competition

Heh. We try our best to moderate those around here, though a few escape our net from time to time. Either way, glad to have you here.

4 minutes ago, Deep Blue said:

about the AMA, how long have you been studying japanese and why?

I started it before I joined fuwa, and I was completely ineffective with it (think writing hiragana over and over without knowing the proper stroke order and that type of thing, lol) and mostly because of my weebness. 

24 minutes ago, TexasDice said:

What (according to your own self-reflection) is the dumbest post you've made in those 4000?

I don't know. Probably something in a serious discussion when I first joined the site. I'm not about to go digging for it, but I'm sure some of my ideas were more than a bit questionable.

Congrats!  I bask in your shitposting magnificence (just kidding, I think you've been of great value to this community from what I've seen.)

Have a namesake from my favourite movie ever

tumblr_n2d7pbvpgv1sbhzgao1_500.gif

Edit: By the way, I noticed your profile says female when it used to say not telling. Can you comment?