Ao No Kanata No Four Rhythm (Intro Available)

Supok1

Well, this game is not that hard, I guess we can trust Albert if he is seriously working on it. Somehow, you guys will need TLC sooner or later.

But, why not team up with Ren? It's a matter of what do you want: Just improve your japanese? You can do it by yourself. But if you can do something useful with your practise, then why not give it a try.

I'm curious to know on who is supok1937 and Albert Lei on this forum? First, thanks on keeping this project alive. It's unfortunate how everything went down on the other site and your efforts gone unnoticed. Ren should at least let people know that it's going to be worked on in a different team. I even suggested that another translation site (like Basictranslation since they worked on KoiChoco which is another sprite game) to work on the game.  That site is bring false hope since it still says it's a translation project but turned to a fan site. Been following that site for at least a year and a half and my anticipation was growing thin with false promises. Glad that you guys stepped on the pedestal to give that glimmer of hope.  Hope that this is going to end well. You guys got my full support.

P.S. 

Sorry that it got to clammy with that inspiration nonsense. But, I got to say what was on the mind.

And Alert Lei, that prologue you made was good. Keep it up!

As for this project, I would like to said just do it and you better bring the result there. So I would like to said good luck. As for Ren's statement, let me quote his post from his own fansite there.

I do not believe I have ever once stated that this project is dropped, contrary to popular belief. I do believe I have stated that if another group feels the need to TL this game, that is their choice, as I do not own any of this. I’m just another Aokana loving fan at the end of the day.

My comment here would be if I was Ren and already being lazy to do anything in order to translate Aokana, I think I would like to announce the same way as he did (The project was never dropped). And beside, I think he okay with this project here, so I would suggest that you better didn't hesitate to doing it very seriously there and if possible do it by yourself. So good luck and I'll keep my eyes on this project.

PS - I wanted to said my rant to Ren there, but after I considered it better not. Sorry for being emotional here.

PPS - I still willing to waiting until Ren showing his proof for his work ie the translation patch.

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone,

Chapter 1 is still undergoing proofreading stage, but the translations are done for Chapter 1. I'm currently finishing up translating Chapter 2 and will probably finish by the end of this month. Chapter 3 is my goal for December. We'll make a more formal update when we finish proofreading Chapter 1 (estimated to also be by the end of this month).

In the meantime, here is a sample I took from Chapter 1 to show our progress.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PU2XQ2IeQkY

• 1 month later...

Hello, im currently learning japanese by myself, and i want to translate something to practice. Well, after another month i dont know how far are you are in the translation, but i could at least be a proofreader while reading the game, or help wherever i can. Also i should have plenty of time until may to work on this (not confirmed). Also my japanese level should be around N4-N3 but reading the first chapter wasnt hard. My native language is spanish though my english is good. Can i join this team?

Edited by Soulピアノ
typo

52 minutes ago, Soulピアノ said:

Hello, im currently learing japanese by myself, and i want to translate something to practice. Well, after another month i dont know how far are you translating, but i could at least be a proofreader while reading the game, or help wherever i can. Also i should have plenty of time until may to work on this (not confirmed). Also my japanese level should be around N4-N3 but reading the first chapter wasnt hard. My native language is spanish though my english is good. Can i join this team?

You can contact their current leader here, he also speaks spanish btw.

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=alei translations

Edited by RedK
Additional info