Need a little help in Kotori Love ExP

Equ3strianGam3r

I am having trouble unlocking the top 2 bonus scenarios under the Innocent Finale extra section that are just shown in question marks. I have only played through currently Innocent Finale and Plus Communication but I'm pretty sure that Plus Communication has something to do with it because there's a parallel story arrow between Plus Communication and the Innocent Finale extra section. I have unlocked all cg's and scenarios in Plus Communication however it still didn't trigger the question marked scenarios in the extra section of Innocent Finale. I also have all of the scenarios in the main part of Innocent Finale and all of the cg's except for 4 there were some blanks but they were filled when I read the 3 that were unlocked when I first opened the Innocent Finale extra. I can't seem to insert my screen shots for some reason but any hints would be appreciated, thank you in advance.

I managed to figure this out finally although I'm not exactly sure how. It has to do with the choices during the lunch breaks and after school on 4/15 through 4/18. I manged to unlock the first 2 by choosing Sakura Park after school on 4/18 but, apparently you do have to read all of the scenes on all days to unlock all 5 scenarios in the extra section. I hope this helps others.