Howdy ho~

PhleBuster

Greetings to all denizens.

Been following these forums for a while now and figured it looks like a nice place, so decided to make an account here myself too. 

I've been active in the VN translation scene since 2008 and all the talk used to be on IRC, but that's kinda quieted down so looking for a good place to freely exchange thoughts.

Sadly I've found myself not having as much time as I'd like for reading visual novels (apart from our own works) recently, but that's life for you I guess. That doesn't stop me from buying them though, and my backlog grows every year...

Looking forward to good times.

Here's my welcome to the staff from Fruitbat Factory here. If you had the news from Fruitbat here in regard of translation, you could tell us about it here. Of course you free to tell your thought in regard of VN here and I also looking forward to had the good times with you here (Also hoping you'll had the good times here). For last word, good luck to your project at Fruitbat Factory there.

22 minutes ago, littleshogun said:

Here's my welcome to the staff from Fruitbat Factory here. If you had the news from Fruitbat here in regard of translation, you could tell us about it here. Of course you free to tell your thought in regard of VN here and I also looking forward to had the good times with you here (Also hoping you'll had the good times here). For last word, good luck to your project at Fruitbat Factory there.

Thanks! This isn't a company account and I'll try not to shill our games (hard as it may be to contain myself - I'm always excited when I'm working on a new game), but I'd be happy to answer any questions. We're a small company without much bureaucracy anyway.

We just released a big status update for our projects (https://blog.fruitbatfactory.com/2016/09/29/status-update/) so that has the most up to date official info anyhow.

16 hours ago, Flutterz said:

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Bit late, but do you have a favourite VN?

Have a moe:

Hide contents

u7nr.jpg

Thank you!

Easy one, Little Busters! Though I have a few other ones I'd give a perfect score to as well (such as Ever 17, Planetarian, True Rememberance and the latest addition of ENIGMA:), I'd still say that remains my favorite. Thoroughly entertaining and moving all the way.

Reading through the routes for the 5th time and beyond, and they still strike home just as hard.