Koi Suru Kimochi no Kasanekata

Phantom

Link to Visual Novel : https://vndb.org/v17632#main

Hi guys, been a while since I posted #holidays&games  :holo: Hope everyone is doing alright.

Does anyone think this visual novel will be (fan or not) translated in the future or if it is good in general? I had my eye on this one for a while, graphically looks good and plot interests me.

Anyone got knowledge on this one? Thanks guys :sachi: 

Just now, Soulless Watcher said:

From my brief search on the net there seems to be no one translating this vn. The chances of this title being translated in the future is pretty slim considering no other titles of Ensemble have been translated offically or unoffically.

Thank you for commenting, sad that it seems that the chances are low. :amane:

1 hour ago, Phantom said:

Link to Visual Novel : https://vndb.org/v17632#main

Hi guys, been a while since I posted #holidays&games  :holo: Hope everyone is doing alright.

Does anyone think this visual novel will be (fan or not) translated in the future or if it is good in general? I had my eye on this one for a while, graphically looks good and plot interests me.

Anyone got knowledge on this one? Thanks guys :sachi: 

though jast, mangagamer and the other abomination have done some works from will-plus in the past, it´s rather unlikely that someone is going to pick excatly this one out of the zillions which they have in their lineup. though they say ones hope isn´t shattered until it´s shattered, so--------

Even though I'd take interest to the graphic here, too bad that I think the translation chance for this game were quite low because there's no company who take license from Ensemble for now. Maybe there will be a chance if there's some fan who willing to translating this game, but probably not in near future.

tldr - I think this game could be had a low chance to be translated, but definitely not in near future.