Umineko fighting game spinoff Golden Fantasia to be localized by MangaGamer

Funyarinpa

I hate fighting games, because I always suck at it. :holo:

Like seriously, I thought it was a problem with me using KBM, but then I played Dead or Alive 5 demo on my Vita and I still couldn't counter/react fast enough. FML. OTL

Anyway, I'm sure the story isn't anything important if it's not canon. Probably something along the links of P4D.

What I remember in regard of fighting game I'd remember that I bought Arcana Heart because of the cute anime girl there, only to find out that I could only use one character well. Other than that, the only other fighting game that I could understand was Duel Savior, although the gameplay was more like Tales series.

For this game, while I admit that I wouldn't play this because I'm bad at fighting game, I'd remember that sometimes I'd browsing Youtube looking for the video of this game looking the ending, and some ending were quite funny imo.

5 hours ago, littleshogun said:

What I remember in regard of fighting game I'd remember that I bought Arcana Heart because of the cute anime girl there, only to find out that I could only use one character well. Other than that, the only other fighting game that I could understand was Duel Savior, although the gameplay was more like Tales series.

For this game, while I admit that I wouldn't play this because I'm bad at fighting game, I'd remember that sometimes I'd browsing Youtube looking for the video of this game looking the ending, and some ending were quite funny imo.

Some stories were quite nonsense like EVAtrice/410's Popularity Poll Massacre (EVAtrice slaughters everyone above her in the popularity polls to get to 1st place) and Dlanor/Virgilia's Rose Room Mystery (You have to see it to believe it)