Just finished Inochi no Spare [Spoilers]

Hayashi

It's been awhile since I have given out 10/10. This time Akabe Soft 3 did it, hit me right in the kokoro.

Spoiler

Inochi no Spare is not about the plot itself, the entirety of the plot was given relatively earl on in the game, reason and purpose to live, to live for whom's sake? The whole novel's about the journey of the protagonists with terminal illness (MC, Meguri) accepts the inevitable and walk their last days or a month in the setting of the story. The story starts becoming interesting as the writer start throwing hints about the MC with symptoms of the illness. And the conflict between the decision of to accept the heart transplant or not. Which by this point it was still the surface of this novel, IMO the real plot only begins when the doctor announces that the couple only have around 1 more week to live, and from that point on until the very end. Was what this novel offered, the journey in which we see how people at death's door do what they can to fulfill and bring joy to their remaining last days. The whole Sakura theme was on point.

Art was 10/10 Sound track was 10/10 Shit I actually like this game a lot. But I do have one complaint, why the hell are there 7 H scenes with 2 pages of H CGs for a Nakige with such heavy topic / theme? I don't want to see adult content in these types of games, it's not a Nukige ffs.

Terminal Illness Pure Love Story Dying Heroine Drama  Family  Illness  Only a Single Heroine (Tags taken from VNDB)

But aside from that. everything was perfect, 10/10 hide and cry at the corner. 

6 hours ago, Deep Blue said:

You should create a blog (I don't really like them but it's the best choice) since they tend to last longer and people can actually read/see them, in the general forum sometimes they get buried too fast and nobody get to see them.

I have no experience in writing blogs, I am dumb. Wanna help? xd

And besides, who would read my blog?

7 hours ago, Kiso said:

I have no experience in writing blogs, I am dumb. Wanna help? xd

And besides, who would read my blog?

It's the exact same thing as creating a normal forum post but it's a blog 

http://forums.fuwanovel.net/blogs/submit/

(it's going to ask you to create a "main blog" (for example mine is called "divided by rei") so name it and from there on you can post all your blogs there. 

9 hours ago, Hayashi said:

Edgy Alert.

But I was the first to express a reasoned impression of the game. Aren't the people who deliberately disagree with me and are only arguing with "muh feels" the edgy ones? :unsure:
Remember the time when "egdy" wasn't an insult used by third generation otakus to revile well thought out criticism of their favorite escapism outlets? Ah, good times.

59 minutes ago, Tyrosyn said:

But I was the first to express a reasoned impression of the game. Aren't the people who deliberately disagree with me and are only arguing with "muh feels" the edgy ones? :unsure:
Remember the time when "egdy" wasn't an insult used by third generation otakus to revile well thought out criticism of their favorite escapism outlets? Ah, good times.

Well what do you expect me to say, I personally love reading Nakiges because I am a feely person. And in response to your statement "everyone who liked it should be ashamed of himself" No, just no. You don't get to decide on people's tastes, if you don't like it, say you don't like it. Passive aggression can be excluded, and it serves no purpose what so ever, just move on. You don't have to force your standards on others.