1000th post, sorry for being very simple here.

littleshogun

Okay, I kind of reconsidering of what kind of post that I should make for my 1000th post here. I think and didn't get any good idea here, so I just go with simple here. Well, you could ask me anything as usual or complain why there's no candidate here (I'm still grateful, okay). And with this post guess I finally became member of 4 digits club here, so could I get the prize here? Lastly, looking forward to more participation in here of course.

30 minutes ago, littleshogun said:

I finally became member of 4 digits club here, so could I get the prize here.

What is the prize for 1000 posts on Fuwanovel? xD I am assuming it has something to do with changing that status rank title just below the username? xD I see mine says "Fuwa Senior" :D And your says "Newbie" (I guess that's custom input, no?) ...

Happy fuckyallImalittlebitmorefamoosenow milestone

How is it that you've been getting more snarky as of late? I don't hate it at all, but why?

45 minutes ago, Infernoplex said:

What is the prize for 1000 posts on Fuwanovel? xD I am assuming it has something to do with changing that status rank title just below the username? xD I see mine says "Fuwa Senior" :D And your says "Newbie" (I guess that's custom input, no?) ...

No, it's more of a coonsistent thing all those who reach 1k do; you get an ability to change your title by 1) being in the mod staff, 2) posting a finished walkthrough on the site, or 3) getting to 500 posts

4 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Okay, I kind of reconsidering of what kind of post that I should make for my 1000th post here. I think and didn't get any good idea here, so I just go with simple here. Well, you could ask me anything as usual or complain why there's no candidate here (I'm still grateful, okay). And with this post guess I finally became member of 4 digits club here, so could I get the prize here. Lastly, looking foward to more participation in here of course.

Why do you love the word "here" so much?

4 hours ago, Infernoplex said:

It's actually a life long subscription to "monthly salt house"

Congratz on making it up here, now you may look below you at all those plebs in disgust :sacchan: .

Well, thanks for all of the message. Let me try to answer the questions one by one.

On 9/30/2016 at 8:24 PM, Fiddle said:

Who's your favorite teenage mutant ninja turtle?

To be honest I didn't watch any of it, but guess I could tell which ninja that I remember here. It's Donatello, because the moment I'd read your post I immediateley remember of his name.

On 9/30/2016 at 8:15 PM, Infernoplex said:

And your says "Newbie" (I guess that's custom input, no?) ...

Obviously it was custom of course. The reason I use 'Newbie' as rank? Isn't it interesting that one user here who finally reach 1000 post here had 'Newbie' rank, or so that's what I thought earlier. Beside it should be obvious if you looking at the circle below the rank (Real Newbie only had one circle, while custom title had at least 6 circles). By the way, the prize was a joke from mine.

On 9/30/2016 at 8:41 PM, Narcosis said:

If you have nothing special to say, then why are you even posting? :Teeku:

Just following the tradition here, so why not? It's just matter of reaching some milestone here to me.

21 hours ago, Barktooth said:

Why do you love the word "here" so much?

Of course I love it, because the word 'here' was very beautiful, nice to all people, and very attentive to me like ideal wife XDD. Me and word 'here' was already became fiancee for several years and already planning for marriage there XDDD. Although if I may answer it seriously, it's just my habit of answering or writing. Guess I'll try to lessen it.

On 9/30/2016 at 9:04 PM, Arcadeotic said:

How is it that you've been getting more snarky as of late? I don't hate it at all, but why?

Well, answering troll or rude people will need me to be snarky I guess (Or maybe it was just my tendency) and I'd already attempted to answering some, both in Fuwanovel and VNDB. So looks like it was carried over to my posts. Besides it was good learning experience to me, right?

21 hours ago, DarkZedge said:

It's actually a life long subscription to "monthly salt house"

Oh, nice prize there, and thanks here. Also thanks for the picture, @HMN.

@Eclipsed It's not that fast here considering that I already became member for almost 2 years, and yet only this year I started to more spamming posting (Otherwise, this year maybe I'd already reach around 2000 or so posts if I did this from last year).

That's all for my answers here.