PS4 game recommendations?

Mugi

Planning on getting one within the next few days (maybe even today, so hopefully some people see this soon) and was curious as to which games I should be getting, since I haven't really kept up with stuff that's been released so far. Preferably JRPG's or something where I can romance dem waifus. I'm already planning on getting stuff like P5, FF XV, Steins;Gate 0, etc. when they come out, but for now it just kind of seems like there's not much that i'd be interested in. But again, I have no real idea what all is out there right now.

58 minutes ago, Mugi said:

I struggle to think of any other threads to make aside from question and shitpo...other general posts..

I'm bad at being sociable okay

I don't think there is that many PS4 games with romancable characters. Well I will list some of them:

(Gal Gun) I haven't tried it so I can't give so much insight as it is not my cup of tea. The game has a branching plot where presumably people say you can romance every girl on this game. Not sure if that is true. The game is a rail-shooter with visual novel segments between stages.

(Omega quintet) It plays like Hyperdimension Neptunia with some tweaks added to combat.

(Fairy Fencer F Advent Dark Force) Plays similar to what is listed above. I'm not sure how many romancable characters add this game because this is the extended edition with new content and balance tweak to the combat, but I can say for sure there is two romancable character on this game.

(Dragon Age Inquisition?) Not quite sure if this count but maybe you are interest on it? Regardless the game features lots of customisation and a interactive story with many decision to make. Take into account Dragon Age is a trilogy and this is the conclusion to that story.

There are next to no ps4 exclusives that are JRPGs and have romance mechanics, if anything that is more of a vita thing and those that are available are usually ports of vita games that tack on another ten bucks to the ps4 version's price tag. 

Still, there are some great exclusive games in other categories.

- Bloodborne is probably in my top five favorite games of all time, especially with the dlc. 

- Until Dawn is pretty snazy if you like horror movies with great graphics and pretty well done choice mechanics.