Help with Teaching Feeling porfavor.

UnlimitedMango

So appearently there's some scenes for which I need to raise Sylvie's lust. To do this I need to make tea with the pink flowers, right? The problem: The game won't fucking let me. Damn bitch will just get in the way and make the tea herself every fucking time. It worked just fine once or twice before I actually knew what it did, but now it doesn't, for whatever reason. Can anyone help me?

14 hours ago, UnlimitedMango said:

So appearently there's some scenes for which I need to raise Sylvie's lust. To do this I need to make tea with the pink flowers, right? The problem: The game won't fucking let me. Damn bitch will just get in the way and make the tea herself every fucking time. It worked just fine once or twice before I actually knew what it did, but now it doesn't, for whatever reason. Can anyone help me?

I made 100% on this game.... or so I thought. I never had a situation when she didn't let me made a tea. 
Watched and read few guides but didn't found anything about it. : \ Sorry, can't help you.

On 28/9/2016 at 9:26 AM, Vorathiel said:

I made 100% on this game.... or so I thought. I never had a situation when she didn't let me made a tea. 
Watched and read few guides but didn't found anything about it. : \ Sorry, can't help you.

Well, darn... I guess I'll download it again and see if it works. Thanks anyways.

On 28/9/2016 at 1:05 PM, The Striker said:

"por favor"

interessante.....

Hablo español, pero no portugués.