Trap VNs

Hayashi

I often like to read something fresh, and with shock value.

It was a pleasant surprise, before reading any trap VNs. I was not expecting much (Well it's just cute boys). Now I am about half way into Josou Kaikyou it's really not that bad, they are pretty cute, super flat (oohhh no shit but I like flat chest short hair characters, Asuho from Hoshimemo but I am not into traps(?)) also voiced by female actresses. 

One important factor is to learn how to ignore the sausage, just try to not see it and imagine it's not there. And you will perceive them as cute flat girls, and doing it in the wrong hole.

15 minutes ago, Kiso said:

One important factor is to learn how to ignore the sausage, just try to not see it and imagine it's not there. And you will perceive them as cute flat girls, and doing it in the wrong hole

That made me laugh badly, if you want pettankos just find pettanko vn's man :sacchan:  or loli vns for that matter.

3 hours ago, castor212 said:

^WHAT'S SHE FROM

And thus another has seen the light that is our Savior Mahiro Onee-sama :sachi: 

1 minute ago, Dergonu said:

ONEE-SAMA, MARRY ME!!! <3 <3

Onee-sama is only available to be admire from a distance ya dumbderg :jinpou: 

Trap VN, huh? Is it the kind of VN that you must set it first and activate it later? Wait, that's not trap VN, it's trap card from Yugioh card game.

Anyway, about trap VN I must admit that I think all of trap VN MC there was quite cute. And while I'm quite interested with that kind of VN, for now only one of trap VN was translated (Otoboku), so to be able to read trap VN other than Otoboku translated we must either learn Japsnese or wait until it was translated.

As for trap heroine, no comment although maybe it'll be interesting for those who like BL and girly face there (Feel frre to like those though). The conclusion here would be in regard of trap VN, I only interested with trap MC here.