[problem] Quartett! speed

Silvz

Hi peeps, I tried to start reading Quartett but I can't find a good speed to play it. The problem is not with the speed of the text, but on how if I change it even a little, the voices will be cut in the middle because the text goes on automatically.

For those who played the game, I think you understand the problem here. So, I'd like to ask you what are the best settings for me to read Quartett! without having voices skipped because of the speed of the text.

Wasn't there an option to actually force the game to only progress after the VA is done? At least that's what I remember.

edit: Now I remember. I think you have to increase the auto-wait ammount; it's on zero by default. It's not a problem, when the game is running on the standard settings (which are slow), but when you're a fast reader, the game will instantly skip after the text finishes rendering on screen. You'll have to force the game to give it more time after it finishes with the text. I don't think Quartett supported waiting for the VA to end after the text renders, unfortunately.