Need some recommendations for my next read

gijimu

Hello, I have run out of list of VNs I want to read, so I decided to ask for recommendations from experienced fellow VN readers here. :sachi:

Recently I have finished Kara no Shoujo 2, Yume Miru Kusuri, and Ever 17. Now I can't decide which way to go after Ever 17. Some people here recommended Umineko, Ikikoi and Demonbane before, but I want something that (hopefully) suit my taste better.

Currently I need two recommendations that I hope it'll decide my future preference. Those will be:

1. Moege/Charage one, with a not-so-genius protagonist but passionate in pursuing a goal, the VN is about achieving a goal (similar to Konosora) and has somewhat warm theme. A good romance VN is also appreciated if not containing a M and useless protagonist. Some of my favorite VNs of this type: Hoshimemo, Konosora, Koichoco.

2. Action/Mystery/Chuunige one, something with legit story and interesting protagonist. Maybe something that's close to either Steins;Gate, Kara no Shoujo or Ayakashibito.

That's all, thanks for helping! :sachi: 

>read a couple mainstream translated vn's

>runs out of vn's to read

:Teeku:

Jokes aside, judging from your particular tastes, you should either get on with translated WAB series (start with Sekien no Inganock), Katahane, Cross Channel, The Dandelion Girl, Wind or Everlasting Summer. Alternatively, play VA11 HALL-A. Can't recommend moege or charage, since most of the stuff in english is not worth bothering with.

Okay, as Indonesian fellow here I will try to help you.

For the first recommendation I tempted to recommend you Flyable Heart, but since it was machine translated better not (I could swallow it though, although the translation was very bad). So instead I think for the first recommendation I could recommend you either of Yoake or Noble Works. For 2nd recommendation I want to recommend Tokyo Babel, but since you already play it I would like to recommend either I/O or Root Double. As for your taste, I couldn't promise that my recommendations will suit your taste but nevertheless I wish you luck for your next VN.

15 hours ago, Narcosis said:

>read a couple mainstream translated vn's

>runs out of vn's to read

:Teeku:

Jokes aside, judging from your particular tastes, you should either get on with translated WAB series (start with Sekien no Inganock), Katahane, Cross Channel, The Dandelion Girl, Wind or Everlasting Summer. Alternatively, play VA11 HALL-A. Can't recommend moege or charage, since most of the stuff in english is not worth bothering with.

I have read Sekien no Inganock, but I'll consider reading the rest. :sachi:

12 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Okay, as Indonesian fellow here I will try to help you.

For the first recommendation I tempted to recommend you Flyable Heart, but since it was machine translated better not (I could swallow it though, although the translation was very bad). So instead I think for the first recommendation I could recommend you either of Yoake or Noble Works. For 2nd recommendation I want to recommend Tokyo Babel, but since you already play it I would like to recommend either I/O or Root Double. As for your taste, I couldn't promise that my recommendations will suit your taste but nevertheless I wish you luck for your next VN.

I/O and Root Double seem interesting, I'll try either of them in near future.