Hajimeeee

lanphung

Hello people! I've been on the forum quite a few times, posted a handful of posts and am amazed by how helpful and encouraging you all are! Since I've started playing VNs for less than a year I've yet been able to comprehend so many VNs, especially the good ones. I hope to get more valuable VN's experiences on the forum and a lot of fun discussions!

I think, to VN's readers, as well as other forms of art, the moment you truly appreciate one form of art is when you feels what the character in it feels, suffers when the one you follow through a vast number of hours suffers, rejoice when you know it's rewarding and satisfying after all, and be able to shred tears at the decisive moment. Yes I've experienced all of it, and that's why I began to truly appreciate not only the vn itself, but also the aftertaste it left me. It'd be really exciting if others share the same opinion like me after going through such experience.

The VNs I've played so far are Steins;Gate,Muv-Luv series; KnS 1&2; Fate series; some Key products;.. (yeah big ones) and a few eroges in Japanese. I'm currently seeking ones with realistic art style with mystery and intriguing plot. I also translating a vn into my native language.

I wish the forum would continue to nourish and VNs would be more popular in the community. Please be nice and loving. Thank you!

Sorry for late welcoming, and welcome to Fuwanovel. Of course you could joining the discussion, and you could try to write your playing VN experience. In this case, I looking forward to your opinion in regard of some Visual Novel here, so maybe you could meet some user who had same opinion as you in Fuwanovel. Hope you enjoy yourself.