Hi!!!!

beerbrew

Such Hello!

Forgot there was an introductory thingy here. I'm BeerBrew, one of the guys @ PaperWaifu, I'm here, I make VNs, and we're making Ramen no Oujisama happen. My sig will point you to the right direction ;).

I do practically everything including the toilet maintenance *sigh*, but no stories, that's Sharkie's job - I touch that and that monster'll take a bite out of me lol!

Howdy folks :D

Just now, DarkZedge said:

To find the dark-er side of the internet you'd have to dig deeper but still :sacchan:. You can call this a checkpoint of sorts.

Ohhh... I dug deeper, yeah, there's a dark hole down there alright. Don't worry, my mind can separate reality from on-screen waifus lol

1 minute ago, mitchhamilton said:

hello beerbrew! :sacchan: hope you like it here on the forums and i hope you have a great time!

Hello! and such thanks! I think I will.. This forum sounds happy go lucky enough for me :3

I don't know why but for some reason your avatar seems to always draw my attention when browsing the forums, I see it's from a VN you are developing ... I guess that's because people here mostly use anime style avatars and yours somehow stands out for me xD Anyway, welcome to Fuwa and hope you have a good time here :) Also, best of luck on your project :)

1 minute ago, Infernoplex said:

I don't know why but for some reason your avatar seems to always draw my attention when browsing the forums, I see it's from a VN you are developing ... I guess that's because people here mostly use anime style avatars and yours somehow stands out for me xD Anyway, welcome to Fuwa and hope you have a good time here :) Also, best of luck on your project :)

It must be the bold colors! Haha! And thank you <3

10 minutes ago, Kawasumi said:

hello.

if you want a peek into the dark side then message me, @Dergonu, @XReaper or @Tyrosyn, the only people worth a decent recommendation :makina: 

b-but i´m just a panda who happens to be disgusted by unjustifiable happiness, nothing to brag about.
& hoi, welcome to the forums!

1 hour ago, Kawasumi said:

hello.

if you want a peek into the dark side then message me, @Dergonu, @XReaper or @Tyrosyn, the only people worth a decent recommendation :makina: 

Ah yes, we should make a club called "the dark side of Fuwa."

(... That will give people the wrong idea, won't it...)

Welcome to the forum! If you want to be scarred for life, you know who to call!