Lamune (NekoNeko soft) Download For Free Limited Time Offer

Yuuko

1 hour ago, Zakamutt said:

I wonder if this works with the old partial patch zoom909 released.

1 hour ago, Narcosis said:

Propably does, since it's just a digital edition of the original game. more importantly - why would you even need it? :makina:

If it does work then I have to be doing something wrong, because I keep getting this message when I start it

Spoiler

XoaGyKI.png

Sadly my Japanese is bad enough that I don't even know what it's trying to tell me. All I know is selecting "yes" exits the game and selecting "no" does absolutely nothing.

3 minutes ago, MercyZombie said:

If it does work then I have to be doing something wrong, because I keep getting this message when I start it

Hide contents

XoaGyKI.png

Sadly my Japanese is bad enough that I don't even know what it's trying to tell me. All I know is selecting "yes" exits the game and selecting "no" does absolutely nothing.

It's asking "exit the game? Yes, no?"

Basically, you are saying yes to "close the game?", so that's why it's closing :P

Sadly I have no idea why you are getting this message if you aren't actually exiting the game...

7 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

It's asking "exit the game? Yes, no?"

Basically, you are saying yes to "close the game?", so that's why it's closing :P

Sadly I have no idea why you are getting this message if you aren't actually exiting the game...

Like I said, it automatically comes up when I start the game. And it won't accept a no for an answer :amane:

Without the patch the game seems to work fine

2 minutes ago, MercyZombie said:

Like I said, it automatically comes up when I start the game. And it won't accept a no for an answer :amane:

Without the patch the game seems to work fine

:3 :3 That sucks.

Guess the patch isn't compatible with this version. Idk anything about the technical stuff, so I have no idea how to fix it. Maybe someone else around here does though.

Wow, I remember Lamune 8)! Like Toranth said, it has such a nice osananajimi pairing, and you know, at that age, I really bought into it. That innocence mixed with a bit of immaturity. I feel embarrassed now that I think back, but we all deserve to be a youth at some stage. Nanami will always be all right in my books. Never knew they were making Lamune 2 now!

Anyway, the link says "this page is not available in your area." I imagine this is a noob problem for you guys, but a noob is exactly what I am, so can anyone give me some pointers?

Thank you ^_^!

10 minutes ago, InvertMouse said:

Anyway, the link says "this page is not available in your area." I imagine this is a noob problem for you guys, but a noob is exactly what I am, so can anyone give me some pointers?

Dmm japan will only sell you stuff if your IP address appears to be in Japan so many of us use proxies or VPNs in Japan to make us appear to be in Japan (stupid laws 'n shit that haven't caught up with the modern age.) Japan's big on the whole "for sale only inside Japan" thing due to its laws..

1 minute ago, ittaku said:

Dmm japan will only sell you stuff if your IP address appears to be in Japan so many of us use proxies or VPNs in Japan to make us appear to be in Japan (stupid laws 'n shit that haven't caught up with the modern age.) Japan's big on the whole "for sale only inside Japan" thing due to its laws..

I don't use a proxy to access DMM Japan and website always worked fine for me, but that just might be my country. Sucks to be you :Teeku:

As for the "no import for you" and "Japan only" - they are selling hentai games and other borderline content online; due to complicated laws regarding digital distribution of 18+ materials around the world, your best bet is to simply block access from all foreign IP's, rather than risk legal issues. If InvertMouse lives in the Philipines or any other SEA country, there's a 90% chance the website is already blocked by their ISP's because of the law; there's no other way around than using a proxy.