Psychological horror vn?

Shinji

not much time and no idea what your preferred length is, anyway here to name a few:

rasen kairou2 (reading its prequel first is not really required, though i´d suggest you doing so)
omega no shikai series (mindfuck par excellence & an awesome cast)
oujo no abbaddon (welcome to kana-torture-wonderland, great fucks, great deaths - go for it!)
ts:nonuple9 (who am i, who is she and why is this happening, aka heil phsycal abuse!)
momiji wa kurenaku sono mi o somete (the sin he could no let go, coming back to haunt him hard)
kurai nichiyoubi (primarily aimed at girls, though it´s more unisexual, even in death...)
shingakkou -noli me tangere- (physical rape, mental rape, dreams getting raped, hopes are being raped - basically saying a bloody manifesto of how to screw a person into hating the world. father august approves of this)
ichiyakitan (you, some rotten chick & no fucking clue what´s going on)
kyojin-tachi (it´s free, goes back and forth and will boggle your mind)
stuff by flying shine, such as umi kara kuru mono
soramimi x DIAMOND (cant get anymore weird, cryptic & surreal + a good amount of evilness. trust me there)
& the rather short, old, but nonetheless pretty cool akanemachi kitan (of men & demons try living with a puddle of blood that surrounds them)

edit. almost forgot mentioning w-standard,wonderland, a title that i´m currently reading myself and which turned out being quite enjoyable so far, despite it´s seemingly not finished yet, with more installments still to be released. also the title is no really horror/psychological in a classical manner, more a little weird mix of some (dystopian future and suspense), though it has its moments (a little clumsily written, but since i´m no prose-nazi - fuck it)

edit2: how could i not name the one and only, liar-soft´s kusarihime, which should totally fit into what you´re looking for. beware of the red snow!

Note: some of the ones mentioned above are pure horror, whilst others are not, but more on a psychological level and few do consist of both characteristica. also, this list is by no means definite, it´s just me believing you have already read some of the more modern/prominent works, such as subahibi, higurashi, fairytale requiem & suchalike.

48 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

If you haven't played it yet, Nikuniku fits pretty well.

I have also been reading Tokage no Shippo Kiri recently, and it has been quite the mindfuck so far. Think that should fit decently too.

13 minutes ago, XReaper said:

not much time and no idea what´s your preferred length, anyway:

rasen kairou2 (reading its prequel first is not really required, though i´d suggest you doing so)
omega no shikai series (mindfuck par excellence & an awesome cast)
oujo no abbaddon (welcome to kana-torture-wonderland, great fucks, great deaths - go for it!)
ts:nonuple9 (who am i, who is she and why is this happening, aka heil phsycal abuse!)
momiji wa kurenaku sono mi o somete (the sin he could no let go, coming back to haunt him hard)
kurai nichiyoubi (primarily aimed at girls, though it´s more unisexual, even in death...)
shingakkou -noli me tangere- (physical rape, mental rape, dreams getting raped, hopes are being raped - basically saying a bloody manifesto of how to screw a person into hating the world. father august approves of this)
ichiyakitan (you, some rotten chick & no fucking clue what´s going on)
& the rather short, old, but nonetheless pretty cool akanemachi kitan (of men & demons try living with a puddle of blood that surrounds them)

Thanks, I'll look into all of these!

2 minutes ago, Funyarinpa said:

Saya no Uta is essential.

The House In Fata Morgana is even better, although it's underrated and it is more horror in the implementation of its themes (extended abuse, etc.) rather than actually being scary. 

I've read saya, A lot of people seem to like Fata morgana so I guess I'll give it a shot.