PSP visual novels

xion

it was a few months were i get my psp and i know there are a lot of visual novels in it.

these are the ones i know they are in english:

hakuoki

daganropa

corpse party an its sequel

someone know if there is another visual novel in english fo the PSP?

Xseed localized Corpse Party: Blood Covered Repeated Fear as Corpse Party and also localized Corpse Party Book of Shadows. The first I know runs with emulation. I don't know about Book of Shadows though. Corpse Party 2 has not been translated at all and Corpse Party Blood Drive still isn't out yet.

Seriously? I don't see an English PSP port for Saya on VNDB.

I found Saya no uta in PSP forum beside saya no uta there is more VNs,It used to be some project porting PC VN to PSP(Most of VN are old from 2000-2003 or freeware like Narcissu).In my experience

i was curious tried and stoped to play because text are small to me.I am sure that some people atm dont believe me so google can give you a answer B).

There aren't many English ones. Which sucks. And the lack of English PSP VNs is the reason in trying to learn Japanese. Or more specifically Amagami SS is the reason I'm striving to learn the language.

And one VN that's not on your list that I believe is in full english is...Actually I don't know the title but I know one of the Haruhi Suzumiya VNs have a full English patch.

There aren't many English ones. Which sucks. And the lack of English PSP VNs is the reason in trying to learn Japanese. Or more specifically Amagami SS is the reason I'm striving to learn the language.

And one VN that's not on your list that I believe is in full english is...Actually I don't know the title but I know one of the Haruhi Suzumiya VNs have a full English patch.

yes, i found the haruhi game but i'm not going to play it because i hate the suyumiza haruhi series