Nukanukanuka says hi ^^

Nuka

Im Luna, female and from scandinavia :) Got deeply into VN's after getting a vita and reading Steins Gate twice. I am a long time gamer girl with many great game experiences (especially MMOs), but S;G blew my mind. Is is FANTASTIC and I cant praise it enough. As a science geek, psysics student  and chronical heavy thinker that one was nothing but RIGHT up my alley.

After that I have been and am still exploring different parts of the world of visual novels, and I feel like I am here to stay. It really is a medium and community online i enjoy very much. Reading on Ps Vita and 8" win10 thinkpad which i LOVE to bits.

Thanks for answering all my dumb questions in the past and future and writing interesting posts and discussions that I can lurk in. ^_^

Welcome to Fuwa!  Summoning @Flutterz to give you a complimentary moe.

Well, I see you already made a VNDB, so that's good.  If you want to get some recommendations, you can make a thread over in the Recommendation section, and you can also check out Kaguya's 50 Translated VNs You Should Read Before You Die page.

Welcome to Fuwanovel here, even though it's quite late (Well, I'd also quite late to introduce myself here). And if you need more VN Recommendation here, just ask us. By the way, are you okay with H-Scenes there? Just asking here. Hope you enjoy yourself here, and if you still had some questions I'll try my best to answer that as far as I could.

11 hours ago, Zenophilious said:

Welcome to Fuwa!  Summoning @Flutterz to give you a complimentary moe.

Well, I see you already made a VNDB, so that's good.  If you want to get some recommendations, you can make a thread over in the Recommendation section, and you can also check out Kaguya's 50 Translated VNs You Should Read Before You Die page.

Thank you for the links! I have MADE av VNDB but I havent started using it YET. And that Kaguya's page is VERY VERY helpful. <3

9 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Welcome to Fuwanovel here, even though it's quite late (Well, I'd also quite late to introduce myself here). And if you need more VN Recommendation here, just ask us. By the way, are you okay with H-Scenes there? Just asking here. Hope you enjoy yourself here, and if you still had some questions I'll try my best to answer that as far as I could.

I am okay with H scenes but just lets say I cringe of them very easily.. I hate embarassing and "cheap" meaningsless H scenes... I am right now reading KS and Saya no Uta and I am totally fine with those H-scenes. But H-scenes misplaced and stuffed into a VN can sometimes make it worse... If you understand what I mean?

AAAAND I learned to multiquote :sacchan:

8 hours ago, Flutterz said:

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

You should try Ever17!

Have a moe:

Reveal hidden contents

u0mh.png

Ever 17 is very much on my reading-list! Thanks :)

7 hours ago, Arcadeotic said:

Welcome to Fuwa

Are you by any chance Swedish?

Hope to see you around

Nop, not Sweedish :saber:

5 hours ago, Narcosis said:

>online community I enjoy very much

You must be a masochist :makina:

Welcome, please enjoy your stay :holo:

Well maybe I am.... :makina:

Welcome to the forums fellow Fuwan, hope you settle in alright. If you don't mind adult content and gore I would recommend Saya no Uta as a must read, if you haven't started/finished it yet, it really does have you think about our perspective.

9 hours ago, Kawasumi said:

Yay, more scandinavians, dont forget to enjoy yourself and learn japanese!

9 hours ago, Dergonu said:

Welcome! Nice to meet you. :sachi: Another scandinavian joins our ranks. We are soon set to take over Fuwa! :holo: 

You guys are scum anyway. :makina:

jk jk you guys know I love you (/ω\)