Kimi e Okuru, Sora no Hana Translation Project

Aleister

Thankd for the reply there.

Oh, and I forgot to said that as usual Haruka Shimotsuki singing here was good. About her, I remember that the reason I suddenly keep my eyes to Princess Evangile was because the opening was sang by her. Well, just want to share my past here.

Oh, I should said this earlier here, but better late than never here. Looking forward to the release of full translation patch here.

5 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Thankd for the reply there.

Oh, and I forgot to said that as usual Haruka Shimotsuki singing here was good. About her, I remember that the reason I suddenly keep my eyes to Princess Evangile was because the opening was sang by her. Well, just want to share my past here.

Oh, I should said this earlier here, but better late than never here. Looking forward to the rElease of full translation patch here.

If we spoke of female singers, my favorite would be Duca! I really love her! anyway, thanks for your support, we will try our best! :sacchan:

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, I step around here to notify the translation will pause until december because the translator is busy with his university thesis. But while that time passes we will fix some technical issues of the game and to carry out certain plannings with the rest of translators and that stuff. 

Greetings

• 2 months later...
12 minutes ago, Decay said:

Is this project and Maro still active, or are you doing Aokana instead?

Well, for now this project is stalled. Originally this was only going to last as long as the translator needed to finish his thesis (until december-first week of january), but lately we have not received any mail from him so we need to consider to take another workway.

On 1/14/2017 at 6:54 AM, Aleister said:

Well, for now this project is stalled. Originally this was only going to last as long as the translator needed to finish his thesis (until december-first week of january), but lately we have not received any mail from him so we need to consider to take another workway.

Can't be helped then if that's the case. And good luck to find another workway then once again.