Mob Psycho

dfbreezy

So, i don't know if there's another thread here already, but i want to talk about Mob psycho and also see what other think about it.

When it started i thought it was just going to be one punch man mark II, but i was pleasantly surprised after watching up to episode 10. This may be presumptuous of me, but the comedy in that show can compete with Gintama and Daily lives of high school boys.

As for the action, it's very exciting and blood pumping, but it reeks of one punch man. The only difference is Mob's percentage and His dark side. and so far i think it has dropped the biggest plot twist this year.

Spoiler

When i saw Reigen enter the screen as Claws boss, everyone in the room watching with me was hysterical. I still cannot fathom it. I pride myself in being able to predict anime, but i never even predicted the slightest hint of this. Bamboozled again O_o

So.. what do you guys think?

I have enjoyed Mob Pyscho 100 quite a bit so far. I already  read a lot of the original web comic, so when I heard the news that it would be getting an anime adaptation I was overjoyed.  I really enjoy the conflict Mob fights within himself a lot. I think the way Mob's power works is a lot more interesting than Saitama(from one punch man) and the way Mob  restricts himself based on his values.

As for the anime, I really enjoy how everything is portrayed. The fight between Kageyama and the first Claw was extremely well done. The way he got beat up and bloodied at first was enough to make me cry(seriously),and the way he unleashed his powers on him while STILL holding back showed how much of a softy(which is a good thing imo) Kageyama is. In the latest episode you could feel his unease and annoyance with his brother being captured and you see this through him not holding back against lesser opponents than himself. Although when going up against those two females he does try to hold back and cries at having to harm two women, which I also felt was really great and showed his characterization. As for the end of the episode,  it was far more interesting put like that than it was in the web comic. Won't spoil anything, but every character in the show basically has called Reigan a conman :D. Oh, I love the comedy as well.