A Sun Of Salt [Romance | Horror | Commercial] Kickstarter

NikuTreat

fkP2ZT9.png
A Sun Of Salt
A character-centric, horror/romance game made in RPG Maker MV that draws inspiration from Persona 4Saya No Uta, and To The Moon
- - - - - - - 
You are captain of a 4 man ship out on a year-long mission. Unbeknownst to your crew and the rest of humanity, the mission acts as the first test of a new technology that will allow you access to your crews thoughts as they sleep. How you use this information, if you use it at all, is up to you.
What would you do if you knew the every thought of those around you? 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
zNE72ST.gif
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
- FEATURES -
  • Live life among crew-mates who have relationships, thoughts, and lives of their own that you'll grow to understand as you become friends, rivals, lovers, and enemies.
  • Experience passion and despair in the 4+ endings and branching dialogue.
  • Learn what people truly think with the ability to see the deepest secrets and most revealing thoughts of those around you
  • Solve social puzzles. Use your hidden knowledge of each character's mind to resolve problems and help the crew, manipulate and control OR ignore temptation and follow your heart.
  • A Sun of Salt will launch early to mid 2017 for $5.

ScreenDub.png

This seems like a really cool concept with a unique style! 

I love your music as well, but the tracks seem rather short. I think it'd be worth  investing some time in making them loop seamlessly, since it would stop the player from losing immersion every time the track fades out and starts over.

Artwise, the rooms and characters look fine, but the rest of the ship and the space background could do with some more budget.

I'm definitely backing this.

Wow, this looks like a change of pace to typical Visual Novels.

I'll be interested in getting a copy to play when the game is released for sure.

Best of luck for your crowdfunding ! I would have backed this if I weren't so short of funds for my own Visual Novel as well xD

-winter

10 hours ago, john 'mr. customer' smith said:

This seems like a really cool concept with a unique style! 

I love your music as well, but the tracks seem rather short. I think it'd be worth  investing some time in making them loop seamlessly, since it would stop the player from losing immersion every time the track fades out and starts over.

Artwise, the rooms and characters look fine, but the rest of the ship and the space background could do with some more budget.

I'm definitely backing this.

Thank you!

The tracks are short because they're just demos at the moment. They absolutely 100% will both be longer, and loop seamlessly. I realize since the style is more simplistic music and sound takes a much larger role in things, and I'm taking that seriously. 

The background changes throughout the days of the game. Some days you'll see beautiful galaxies, large planets, and a several other things. This particular background is a placeholder for now, but I think it gives a pretty decent idea of what it will look like.

10 hours ago, Winter said:

Oh, and sorry for posting twice. If you do a quick google search on "Visual Novels Kickstarter" , you'll realize you can't find your game there. I think you need to tag it or something?

It might help!

Thanks for letting me know! I'll see what I can do there.

Also good luck with your VN! Do you have any information out there on it?