Looking for VNs...i have peculiar...tastes [weak protagonist, nee-san heroine]

Kurisu-Chan

Well hello there.

Well, i do have some VNs i wanna read (yes, it includes your fucking Fate, no need to spam me with it) but i'm always looking for VNs to read, in any genre, even Yaoi if you want, but i do have some...tastes.

So, for today, i have specific tastes, and they hold up on 2 points.

First point : i look for a weak and/or weak-looking main protag, by weak, i mean the kind of protag you would find in those pegging doujinshi, or the kind that doesn't get in the fucking robot, you prolly get it, i want to play as trash, i want a weak protag, that gets teased a lot and all, examples of what i look would be Naegi "I have the same voice as Shinji Ikari!" Makoto or Shinji "Get in the fucking robot!" Ikari. (wow, that's weird, is that a coincidence that they are basically the same char? :holo: )

Second point : i look for an onee-san-like heroine, and by that, i mean a heroine that has big boobs, that is always smiling, that loves to tease everyone and specially the protag, and that is of course very stronk, she must uses Nokianium as a weapon and Stalinium wood for her house, as example of what i look for : Kurugaya or Kagome.

That's it, thank you all!

VNDB link? Because between Riki and Kurugaya, I was inclined to say "Little Busters!" and leave it at that, until you mentioned Kurugaya at the end there.

At any rate, if you haven't played it, take a look at Tamaki's route in To Heart 2. Tama-nee (the protag even calls her Tama-nee) fits what you're looking for to a T. The protag (Takaaki) is not what you'd call strong, and especially throughout her route is basically clay in her hands.

If you can play the untranslated titles, definitely try the Motto Nee, Chanto Shiyou yo. The main protag is not "that kind" of weak, but he blames himself for their mother's death, acts like an emo at most of times so I guess you'll like it as well. Its actually a pretty good game, probably second best title of candysoft after the tsuyokiss legend.

I disagree with LB, plus I think our good Kurisu has already played it (hence, he mentions Kurugaya). Riki isn't exactly a weakling in a Shinji Ikari way; he's just a frail, insecure kid made stronger by the course of his adventure. I think Riki is at least 2 years older than Shinji (14 vs. 16) so that also counts. How can they expect that a 14 year saves the world?

About the onee-san heroine, I think that the character that created that trend (but may be mistaken) was Kitsune from Love HiNa. You can give it a go and recognise a lot of the different traits that have come to be trademark in Japanese romantic comedies. No VN to speak of, I think, but you've got the animu. And well, Keitaro is pretty useless as a protag too, in a cartoonish comedic way, only not in a tragic way (unlike Shinji-kun).

Since you named yourself after Kurisu you probably already know this but Takumi from Chaos;Head is pretty weak human trash.

On the oneesan-front, Kawakami Momoyo from Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai! fits pretty well. Big sister type that is super stronk. She also got the boobs.

Now if you actually want these two points together in the same VN, I got nothing. Sorry:michiru:

On 11/09/2016 at 8:29 PM, Fred the Barber said:

VNDB link? Because between Riki and Kurugaya, I was inclined to say "Little Busters!" and leave it at that, until you mentioned Kurugaya at the end there.

At any rate, if you haven't played it, take a look at Tamaki's route in To Heart 2. Tama-nee (the protag even calls her Tama-nee) fits what you're looking for to a T. The protag (Takaaki) is not what you'd call strong, and especially throughout her route is basically clay in her hands.

Thank you.

On 11/09/2016 at 9:49 PM, Okarin said:

I disagree with LB, plus I think our good Kurisu has already played it (hence, he mentions Kurugaya). Riki isn't exactly a weakling in a Shinji Ikari way; he's just a frail, insecure kid made stronger by the course of his adventure. I think Riki is at least 2 years older than Shinji (14 vs. 16) so that also counts. How can they expect that a 14 year saves the world?

About the onee-san heroine, I think that the character that created that trend (but may be mistaken) was Kitsune from Love HiNa. You can give it a go and recognise a lot of the different traits that have come to be trademark in Japanese romantic comedies. No VN to speak of, I think, but you've got the animu. And well, Keitaro is pretty useless as a protag too, in a cartoonish comedic way, only not in a tragic way (unlike Shinji-kun).

I have to disagree with you, since i quoted Makoto Naegi, i didn't feel the need to add Naoe Riki, since both char are terribly similars.

On 11/09/2016 at 11:17 PM, MercyZombie said:

Since you named yourself after Kurisu you probably already know this but Takumi from Chaos;Head is pretty weak human trash.

On the oneesan-front, Kawakami Momoyo from Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai! fits pretty well. Big sister type that is super stronk. She also got the boobs.

Now if you actually want these two points together in the same VN, I got nothing. Sorry:michiru:

Please, Momoyo route was my first majikoi route.

2 hours ago, Kirashi said:

Comyu

Kagome was amazing, but Akihito is a protag i hate. 

On 11/9/2016 at 7:59 PM, Kurisu-Chan said:

Well hello there.

Well, i do have some VNs i wanna read (yes, it includes your fucking Fate, no need to spam me with it) but i'm always looking for VNs to read, in any genre, even Yaoi if you want, but i do have some...tastes.

So, for today, i have specific tastes, and they hold up on 2 points.

First point : i look for a weak and/or weak-looking main protag, by weak, i mean the kind of protag you would find in those pegging doujinshi, or the kind that doesn't get in the fucking robot, you prolly get it, i want to play as trash, i want a weak protag, that gets teased a lot and all, examples of what i look would be Naegi "I have the same voice as Shinji Ikari!" Makoto or Shinji "Get in the fucking robot!" Ikari. (wow, that's weird, is that a coincidence that they are basically the same char? :holo: )

Second point : i look for an onee-san-like heroine, and by that, i mean a heroine that has big boobs, that is always smiling, that loves to tease everyone and specially the protag, and that is of course very stronk, she must uses Nokianium as a weapon and Stalinium wood for her house, as example of what i look for : Kurugaya or Kagome.

That's it, thank you all!

chaos head.

• 4 weeks later...

If you're willing to overlook a few details, maybe Majikoi?

The MC is physically weak(it's a running joke that all the guys let all of the girls do the fighting), but his mind tends to be sharper than the others.  Which is kinda why his nickname is The Tactician.

As for the Heroine, there are multiple, but one of them fits your requirements almost perfectly.  She's not only called "Onee-san" by the MC, but one of the other heroines is her little sister.  The portion of the temple she lives in is fairly close to what you want.  The only thing that completely goes off base is how she fights.  She doesn't use any weapons.  She fights with her fists.  As for the teasing, she does that nearly every time she's got a part.

If nothing else, maybe put it to the side for when you need a laugh?  It's extremely funny.