Passed 2k posts, time for a shitpost! (AMA)

Dergonu

It seems like everyone does these when they reach some milestone, and I kind of missed the fact that I passed 2k posts (and 1k likes, yay). My last shitpost like this was when I reached 1k posts I think, so it's been a little while. Instead of mentioning half the forum and saying why I love everyone, let's do something different. (Well, it's not really different, as everyone does these, but I haven't done an AMA before so it's different for me at least.)

I have basically been here bothering you guys for a year now, so now you can ask me anything you want, (like, "can you please leave?") or whatever. It has been a fun year, (and I somehow managed to pump out 2k posts in that time, phew.) Anyways, here is to another year of shitposting! Go ahead and ask me something below, serious or not, and I'll answer.

Adorable pic from Tsui Yuri, cuz why not.

NSg7H2o.jpg

Nice 'n low effort.

I have a few questions for ye:

Will you ever actually finish Tsui Yuri, you utter fegit, or is it going to remain in the utter perpetuality from which it may never break out of?

Where the fuck is my spin-off fanfic, you corrupted jailbait waiting for an accident?

When will you ever put in effort to anything you do, you masochistic failure of human flesh?

When will you stop being in the 50s and come live in today, you old fart who still hasn't followed me?

Could you please leave and never come back?

27 minutes ago, Arcadeotic said:

Nice 'n low effort.

I have a few questions for ye:

Will you ever actually finish Tsui Yuri, you utter fegit, or is it going to remain in the utter perpetuality from which it may never break out of?

Where the fuck is my spin-off fanfic, you corrupted jailbait waiting for an accident?

When will you ever put in effort to anything you do, you masochistic failure of human flesh?

When will you stop being in the 50s and come live in today, you old fart who still hasn't followed me?

Could you please leave and never come back?

Me? Finish a TL? Pfft... (But yeah, it's coming soon enough, so prepare your balls. :sachi: )

Your fanfic will be written, I promise you that. Soon™.

I put effort into ... ahh, who am I kidding, nope.

Hmm, today is Sunday, so... never? :mare:

You're stuck with me forever.

6 minutes ago, Zidan209 said:

Will you reach 10k posts?

Yes, for sure. Unless the mods ban me for being too awesome.

6 minutes ago, Eclipsed said:

can you please leave

or whatever

Love you too Eclipsed <3

I'm not going anywhere.

2 minutes ago, Kiriririri said:

fan fic when plox!??

Soon™. 

Just now, Asonn said:

Who loves yuri more? you or Hanako?

Who is best girl? and why is it Zaka?

What is your least favorite VN?

What kind of VNs are the worst? and why is it Moege?

Could you please stop posting till I get 1K post.

Me and Hanako are equally powerful. Our yuri love levels are both over 9000.

The best girl is メイド and you know it. 

My least favorite VN has to be Sakura Fantasy. The art was pretty, but it still made me want to scream out loud every second of the way (until I dropped it so hard. It was a tough 5 minutes.) 

The worst VNs are the ones that have no moe/yuri/guro! 

Learn how to spam post you scrub! 

3 minutes ago, Funyarinpa said:

I knew I wasn't the only one

anyways, happy 1K!

question: have you played the house in fata morgana

followup: if you haven't, WHY

I have not, but I really want to. Bought the game on release, but still haven't played it. The reason... I suck. :wafuu: 

27 minutes ago, Dergonu said:

I have not, but I really want to. Bought the game on release, but still haven't played it. The reason... I suck. :wafuu: 

It's cuz your competitor / self proclaimed (TL'ed) VN reading rival buddy isn't ready yet either for the Glorified Fourth Race of Forcing Ourselves to Read :vinty:  

1 hour ago, Dergonu said:

The worst VNs are the ones that have no moe/yuri/guro! 

... now,i wonder : does a vn featuring these three things exist? i mean  okay for the yuri / moe or the yuri/guro , but moe/guro dont seems to fit well together...

anyway,congratulations,or whatever

1 minute ago, gunter said:

b but(t? ) i dont know japanese (nor chinese ) and the english patch is not out yet...

どうして? 私の心がいったい! :kosame:

(i hope my sentence is right , i dont like when i'm the one saying crap :s )

That would be 一体 when spelled like that. You'd want 痛い (いたい) no double consonant on the た. The rest works. :P 

Anyways, no, the TL is not out yet sadly. We are working on it, but I can't give an ETA yet. It will be done though, so you'll get it eventually! :sachi: