I am Canas.

Canas

So I decided to look at Fuwanovel forums after a long time of not doing that. And it sure has come a long way, I remember the first time I looked at the forum there were barely any posts, I think Aaeru just created it at that point.

Anyway, my online name is Canas and all my hobbies are East Asian entertainment related except for my love of books (fantasy/science fiction novels and interesting nonfiction books). Which are usually American or European in origin. I love anime, asian dramas (specifically Korean and Chinese), visual novels of course, video games and books. :) I'm also Chinese American

I was once staff on Amaterasu and I still hang out in their staff channel and still talk to, for the most part, two members frequently. I worked on a Profile and Rewrite.

I also have a Bachelor's of Science degree in Biology and I am going back to school to try to get into an accelerated BSN program and become a nurse. After I hopefully do that, I plan to work like two years at a hospital and then go back to get my doctorate in nursing so I can become a nurse practitioner. I want to specialize in family practice.

So I decided to look at Fuwanovel forums after a long time of not doing that. And it sure has come a long way, I remember the first time I looked at the forum there were barely any posts, I think Aaeru just created it at that point.

Anyway, my online name is Canas and all my hobbies are East Asian entertainment related except for my love of books (fantasy/science fiction novels and interesting nonfiction books). Which are usually American or European in origin. I love anime, asian dramas (specifically Korean and Chinese), visual novels of course, video games and books. :)/> I'm also Chinese American

I was once staff on Amaterasu and I still hang out in their staff channel and still talk to, for the most part, two members frequently. I worked on a Profile and Rewrite.

I also have a Bachelor's of Science degree in Biology and I am going back to school to try to get into an accelerated BSN program and become a nurse. After I hopefully do that, I plan to work like two years at a hospital and then go back to get my doctorate in nursing so I can become a nurse practitioner. I want to specialize in family practice.

Wow that's very interesting and quite a coincidence. I'm also trying to learn being a nurse as well. More like i graduated and and trying to take the NCLEX exam.

Good luck on your nursing studies.

Hello, Canas ... if that is your "Real Name" O_O

Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay.

good luck with life too :P/>

Nope, my real name is Kristin. I got the name Canas from a dark mage in Fire Emblem 7. And to the person who is about to take the NCLEX, amazing!! Good luck on passing on the first try! I'm sure you will.