Who is your favorite MajiKoi girl? (Giant Strawpoll)

NowItsAngeTime

Hmmmm odd I honestly didn't think Wanko would place that high, granted her route was probably the strongest in the "straight up drama" department. Have to say it is a pretty hard choice to make, not only is the world of Majikoi waifus vast, but they are all incredibly charming in different ways. Had to go Tatsuko in the end, she is just the most lovable sleepyhead ever..... a sleepyhead that would rip your god damned arms off if you make her mad, but that just adds to her charm.

Wanko suxx. ;d Miyako Momoyo and Angel are the best waifus in whole Majikoi universe. <3

But seriously - polls like that should have had multiple 'points' options. I voted for Myiako, but my heart is crying that there is no love for Angel, or that Momoyo, voiced by best milf in VN voice acting scene - Asakawa Yuu, is ranked so low. ;d
So 10 pts for Miyako, 5pts for Momoyo and 2pts for Angel. ;)

37 minutes ago, TexasDice said:

It's time for the Kokoro pics to take over the thread! 

... Is what I would like to say, but unfortunately, this girl only has like... four quality pieces of fan- and promotional art. It's kind of pathetic. 

I went on search, but I was flooded by this anime abomination.

kokoro-fushikawa-majikoi-oh-samurai-girlkokoro_fushikawa_32183.jpgzz5G3hy.pngkDjSBzW.png