Funbag Fantasy Released on Mangagamer

Arcadeotic

Da Capo 3 is both translated and edited, so yeah, it might actually come out this year.  Depends how long it takes for the port.  If the port finishes this month, it might make December.  Pygmalion isn't fully edited yet, but I don't think it's nearly as big as DC3, so it also probably has a pretty good chance.

In terms of likely competition for release slots, Himawari is already in beta testing; Sono Hanabira New Generation is at 98/98% trans/edited; and Myth and both Rance games are already being ported.  Bokuten is at 100/100 but isn't described as 'in scripting' (oddly).  That's six games; they're pretty busy.  (Based on its (lack of) progress, I was likely wrong about W Happiness being the February release.  That gives me more time to play Princess Evangile, on the plus side :)

There are only 3, maybe 4 slots left though, since their new Atelier Sakura title (what was it?  'Please sleep with my wife'?) is taking up the other September slot.  It's hard to say, other than to say Himawari likely releases in October.

A valid point.

Anybody actually playing it? I know we have a few people around who played it un-TLed, but I'm curious to hear what people are saying about the MG release. All I've seen so far is judgements about the quality of its uncensored genitalia, which frankly is not the deciding factor for me, even for a nukige.

I've only had time to play a little bit (*shakes fist at work schedule) and it's interesting to read it again in a language I fully understand, plus it's nice to see what lines that are mentioned in passing become plot points in later games. On the other hand since I know how things are going to play out I admit I'm a bit impatient to get the common route done so I can get to the more interesting stuff.

it was a really good visual novel. one of the very few times where i actually didn't thought about money wasted on a crap VN. , it was much better than i expected even though i am not into big oppai. the plot is really funny and amazing in general. i sincerely hope manga gamer will translate the sequels. will definitely buy the rest when they get translated in the future if they ever did. 

the visual novel itself is also longer than i expected, and each choice will matter and will put you into a different ending. not to mention the branch off in mid story. translation was of good quality, manga gamer did a good job on this one even though i think its a little bit overpriced but its okay since it was worth it.

10 hours ago, Nandemonai said:

Actually, there's a bunch of games in there that sound like re-releases.  For example, Kyonyuu Fantasy Gaiden and Kyonyuu Fantasy Gaiden Digital Novel Version sound a lot like the same game to me.  If you ignore all those, there are 7:  Gaiden, Gaiden 2, Gaiden 2 After, Majo, 2, 2 If, and 3.

What's the difference between KF 2 and KF 2 If?

10 hours ago, VLOCKUP said:

What's the difference between KF 2 and KF 2 If?

Okay, I still need to finish 2 if but I can say it's a remake of the second game and in all likelihood the true route is canon. The reason I say this is back when Gaiden 2 came out it made a reference to something major that happened in another route and not the original KF2's true route. 2 if's true route (what I've played of it so far) pretty much clears that up and as a remake I have to say it's proven to be the superior version in every way with significantly better character writing.