Tales of Xillia

Clannad Fan

Tales of Xillia Hits England on August the 9th.

Anyone else looking forward / getting it.

Must say the videos I've seen shows some epic game quality and the fight scenes seem to be just as awesome as vesperia / graces.

Just wish we didn't have to wait literally years to see releases of such great games.

Tales.of.Xillia.full.766137.jpg

Counting Down the Days Woooo.

I really want to play Tales of Xillia too. Tales of Xillia 2 looks amazing, I love the male character models. I beat Tales of Vesperia on the 360 and the original Tales of Symphonia on Gamecube. I also got really far in Tales of the Abyss but I didn't finish it.

Can someone please tell me it wont be horribly dubbed? I couldnt stand watching some of the other Tales games on youtube just because of that....those english voices....urgh! Besides that, Im looking foward to it, but I gotta admit, they really like to take their time with these games, Tales of Xilia has been out for quite some time already.

UPDATE:

Hideo Babas:

His answer is a confirmation that the localized game will feature only English dubbing.

So, no JP voice track, game will have ENG voice acting with ENG subtitiles (also german, french and spanish subs)

I'm honestly fine with English voice acting in my video games. Though I prefer Japanese voice acting in my anime. I'm just used to that way for both. And Kendjin, we're lucky to even get Tales of Xillia 2.