An Introduction to Muffins

StuffiMcMuffinz

So real quick let me make a fool of myself. The story begins in my Kindergarten class, which had like 24 kids in it, it was a Monday (I know this because my Grandmother always took me to school on Monday) Anyway it was a Monday, but it was a special Monday! The teacher, or should I say "teachers" (since we actually had two) had made and brought cupcakes (for those who could have them) and muffins (for those that couldn't)     Anyway so I, being the socially weird child that I was, came up with this childish reasoning for cupcakes and muffins. So little me sitting there in his little chair thinking he had just solved every mystery ever, jumps up and hushes the other students. For some reason I got really into it and I spoke in a hushed voice, "I understand these snacks now," Little me whispered, "Muffins are bigger and tougher and they tend to suck, kind of like boys?" Kids laughed but I continued, "And cupcakes are generally smaller, sweeter, and they can be cute, sort of like girls?" By now everyone was rolling on the floor and little me stood there looking smug and all that. Anyway after all that time my friends always remembered what had happened that day and the nickname McMuffin came into play, eventually it evolved into StuffiMcMuffinz and it stuck.  

Anyway sorry for the story it just felt right you know?

To wrap it up quickly before I drone on like the old man I am, Hi I'm McMuffin, StuffiMcMuffinz, Muffin, or just whatever you decide to call me, Nice to become a part of a community built on something that brings me joy.

1 hour ago, AaronIsCrunchy said:

...daft question, but what's the difference between a cupcake and a muffin? I thought they both contained allergenic ingredients. Always good to have a cool nickname like that though :sachi:

Hope to see you about! Which VNs have you read?

Ah I understand where you were confused. You see, they're actually very different. A muffin is considered to be healthy, whereas cupcakes aren't really seen that way. It's all in how they're baked though, a muffin is plainly like bread and cupcakes are just small cakes. The reason why both were made was some parents preferred the "healthy" alternative.

Here's a link for a better explanation: http://spoonuniversity.com/lifestyle/real-difference-cupcake-muffin/ 

And I've read only a few VNs them being Fruits of Grisaia, Katawa Shoujo, and Steins Gate. But I hope to read many more.

Edited by StuffiMcMuffinz
I had to add something

Interesting life story there, I guess. I did a little search using Google, and the main difference is that you could had muffin with sweet and salty one, while for cupcake we could only had sweet one (Well, is all of you here really want to eat salty CAKE here?).

Enough about trivia, and welcome to Fuwanovel. If you need some VN Recommendation just ask us, and hope you had fun here.

On 7/9/2016 at 0:18 PM, StuffiMcMuffinz said:

Ah I understand where you were confused. You see, they're actually very different. A muffin is considered to be healthy, whereas cupcakes aren't really seen that way. It's all in how they're baked though, a muffin is plainly like bread and cupcakes are just small cakes. The reason why both were made was some parents preferred the "healthy" alternative.

Here's a link for a better explanation: http://spoonuniversity.com/lifestyle/real-difference-cupcake-muffin/ 

And I've read only a few VNs them being Fruits of Grisaia, Katawa Shoujo, and Steins Gate. But I hope to read many more.

Welcome and bienvenue to fuwanovel...b-b-baka!