(SOLVED) My sex slave is a classmate crashes

pual

I don't know what's happening anymore. I extracted files from old MangaGamer download (10 April 2016) which is 1MB larger than latest version (last modified 11 April 2016). For whatever reason old version works in XP but only if I extract without using installer, while newer one hangs on win 7 (in basement) and doesn't start in XP at all.

EDIT: Something must've been corrupt. Copied the working version to win 7 and it works flawlessly now. Still crashes but only after entering full screen or starting in fullscreen.

EDIT2: Fullscreen "emulation" with VirtualBox scaled mode seems to work - 15min without crashes.

EDIT3: sound freezes randomly and task manager shows process is 99% (2 cpu's + 1,5GB ram in VM) cpu all the time. Maybe this happens in 7 and it crashes

EDIT4: it was caused by my external soundcard drivers. Since I don't use it anymore removing the whole card + drivers helped.

Edited by pual
solved

@pual - Interesting situation you have there ... I am actually on Windows 7 too 64-bit and I didn't have any problems of that sort while playing My Sex Slave is a Classmate ... Though I can tell you that the VN isn't worth it, even as a nukige it sucks terribly, I have unlocked all the routes and didn't find any real value in this VN ...

You are better off contacting Mangagamer for help. It's their game, and they have a support email for a reason. Generally this is the norm for licensed games. (The support on their site will be better than us anyways.)

(It's also in the rules.)

2. Please don't ask for support for licensed Visual Novels, if you bought the game, you can get technical support from the retailer, if not, please look for support wherever you got it, we won't be offering support for licensed Visual Novels.