What's your biggest regret?

abrazilrep

in a way,it could be starting to date my girlfriend... the moment we started to be an official couple and not just really close friends, all the magic was gone (i dont know how to describe it better ) and we rushed things a little ... of course it's a lot of good time ,so even if it's a source of problem and sometime kinda depressing,i dont think i't could really be called a regret...

also ,as abraziled,i should have tried harder to stay in contact with my dad... we can't compare our two situations ,of course, but now idont really consider my father as a father , more a vague acquaintance ,and it's not a really...pleasant feeling :amane:

Not checking correctly if I forgot anything when moving from the appartment where I lived with my roomate, thus losing the 200€ that the said roomate said had never been here.

Yeah, I hate myself as much as my roomate for that one. I really was (and still am) an idiot for forgetting an envelope containing 200€...

On 10/09/2016 at 8:32 PM, Riku said:

Yeah, I hate myself as much as my roomate for that one. I really was (and still am) an idiot for forgetting an envelope containing 200€...

heh,look like on thing i'd be able to do... i've done the same sort of thin numerous times. i kept forgetting things everywhere every time. one time i"ve lost something like 100 euros of art furnitures , i've also lost expensives yoyos , and even cellphones... let alone money that i often forgot in some shops (well ,they're used to me now, so they often keep it till the next time i buy anything ,but it's really a boring thing... )