Introductions

Eternals-Eiliya

I had written a long and interesting (and fairly in-depth) introduction of myself and the studio of indie developers that I founded, but when I tried to post it, I got an error. The site wouldn't let me backtrack to where the text was written and I had not been smart enough to copy it before clicking to submit the topic. So all of that is now lost and I am sad. Too sad to type it all out again. So instead, you will get a short version.

I am Eiliya, of Eternals Developing. We are a small studio who focus mainly on producing erotic games. I am 32 years old, currently studying game planning and development in Tokyo and I have a fairly long history with visual novels that start with the early Rance games from Alicesoft, back in the early 1990s. I have played too many games for me to keep track of them, but some of the big titles include Fate Stay Night and Tsukihime, Higurashi and Umineko, the Muv-Luv series, almost all games from Alicesoft, Eushully and Softhouse Chara, as well as all the nostalgic games from the Asenheim Project.

That's it for now, nice to meet you all and hope to get a splendid experience here in the community. If you have any questions, feel free to ask either here in the thread or in a private message and I will do my best to get back to you. If you have any questions regarding Eternals Developing and the projects we are working on, I would ask that you visit the thread I plan to make in the original VN section of the forum in the near future. Thank you for your time, and have a good day.

//Eiliya

3 hours ago, Eternals-Eiliya said:

I had written a long and interesting (and fairly in-depth) introduction of myself and the studio of indie developers that I founded, but when I tried to post it, I got an error. The site wouldn't let me backtrack to where the text was written and I had not been smart enough to copy it before clicking to submit the topic. So all of that is now lost and I am sad. Too sad to type it all out again. So instead, you will get a short version.

I feel you definitively, happened to me too, on this same forum when I was writing an introduction several days ago xD The site logged you off automatically and then when you clicked "Submit" it just all went to nothing, and like me, you didn't copy it beforehand so it was quite a sad feeling :( ...

But then later on in the day I got motivated again so I wrote the introduction again and this time I was copying everything to clipboard just in case :D I think that the second time I wrote it was better, though I tend to get into "bla bla bla" mode so I think it was an even longer post then it was the first time, you can look at it here:

I am guessing you probably wrote a lot more than me and I am basing that on your other post describing the VN you are developing right now, you are really going into details if I may say so xD, you were right to come here on Fuwa to showcase it, I didn't check it all out right now but I will, I promise :D Though you should definitively spread a word around, not just here :)

Anyway, welcome to Fuwa and I wish you and your team luck on your VN development endeavour ^_^ ...