Reputation Titles

Yeah Way

So, I've noticed the voting system we have going on; and I've noted that titles seem to be given based on these votes. I'm "Neutral", as I've no votes. So, do positive votes give the titles of "Lawful", or "Good"; and negatives give "Chaotic", or "Evil"? xD I'd be a bit disappointed if this isn't so.

Sorry for asking such a silly question. :P

The reputation titles are generally meant to identify positive contributors, and spammers/trollers/evil overlords. A negative reputation will limit the things you can do on the forums, while a good reputation (plus beating Ganondorf ten times, using only arrows of light, while having missingno in your pokemon party) will open up the Fuwaheavens.

In clearer language: the rep tool is meant to identify how "good" a member you are. Sadly, negative rep will lead to loss of functionality. Boring!, I know, but it's a useful tool for behind-the-curtain magicks.

Since you're curious (and have made me curious), however, I'll go check on what the negative rep titles are.

EDIT: Sadly, they're boring, too: "Poor", "Bad".

The reputation titles are generally meant to identify positive contributors, and spammers/trollers/evil overlords. A negative reputation will limit the things you can do on the forums, while a good reputation (plus beating Ganondorf ten times, using only arrows of light, while having missingno in your pokemon party) will open up the Fuwaheavens.

In clearer language: the rep tool is meant to identify how "good" a member you are. Sadly, negative rep will lead to loss of functionality. Boring!, I know, but it's a useful tool for behind-the-curtain magicks.

Since you're curious (and have made me curious), however, I'll go check on what the negative rep titles are.

EDIT: Sadly, they're boring, too: "Poor", "Bad".

What privileges do you earn for a good reputation? And what privileges are taken away from a negative one?

What privileges do you earn for a good reputation? And what privileges are taken away from a negative one?

For bad rep, posts start getting flagged for admins, or require mod approval before posting. Batman nailed it on the head, tho, for general purposes.

Since the topic came up, I also what to ask what the user rating do? I noticed that batman and Kendjin has a rating of 5 stars by the way. B)/>

User ratings do nothing. In your profile, in the top right corner, you will see 5 blank stars. Members can go to others profiles and rate the members. I assume the stars will average out those ratings. To rate, you simply click the number of stars.

As for what they do.... not a thing. But it sure looks pretty.

User ratings do nothing. In your profile, in the top right corner, you will see 5 blank stars. Members can go to others profiles and rate the members. I assume the stars will average out those ratings. To rate, you simply click the number of stars.

As for what they do.... not a thing. But it sure looks pretty.

Wow I've never seen those stars ...