Little Busters Save Games Can't Be Loaded (SOLVED)

If you were changing patches or doing some additional patch work (like adding the additional voices), the translation group always warned you that your savefiles as in loadable saves will not be kept and will not work in the new version.

Only your overall progress is being saved (that is what route is complete, what is unlocked etc).

So I think that is probably what happened. To use savefiles, you will need to use the exact same version as you made the saves on.

I'm not entirely sure I understood that advice. I put everything in the folder into a storage one elsewhere, then went into the game and saved. It saved and loaded fine, but it didn't fix the problem. I then deleted this save and brought all the old files back into the folder, which also didn't fix the problem. The 3 saves I can load are the first 3 slots, the one I made after removing the files was in slot 30.

...I overwrote one of the saves I had when I first opened the program with my most recent save last time I stopped. It's in the second slot. I guess I'm effectively limited to 3 save slots now, and most of my save files are still inaccessible, but the one I actually need is perfectly fine. I'm sorry for wasting your time. Thanks for the help!