Country side Vn

Arturia

Hello all..

I am geting back into Vn's and felt like a nice slow Vn to read, that is about life in the country side..

I would love for it to have romance and slice of life feel to it.

Preferably would like it in english but can settle with easy - medium japanese level.

Thank you and enjoy your day.
Edit: Another type of recommendation would be if there is a Vn similar to either Hoshizora no Memoria or Grisaia no Kajitsu.

I recommend Flowers' first volume, but I don't know if you'll like it. Yuri happening at a peaceful school in the middle of the forest. It's just that searching for the one who stole some library books isn't mind blowing to me (don't be afraid, that's just one small part of the game).

One visual novel that sort of fits what you're asking for is Eden* They Were Only Two, On The Planet. 

Extremely mild spoilers

Spoiler

It doesn't necessarily start off in the countryside, but later does transition to the countryside.

The MC is rather similar to the MC in Grisaia as in they're both military background, slightly apathetic (although in the end not), bad asses.

Incidentally... @bronx819 was looking to put together a TL project for TenkiAme off and on, but it was mostly lacking a translator, and I offered to join in on editing since it looks relevant to my interests (I'm editing Majo Koi Nikki at the moment, but I think I can handle two things). I saw you just posted over in the "Fan TL Registration" thread, so just throwing that out there.

• 3 weeks later...

Just in case OP still read this, maybe Natsuzora no Perseus and Supipara both from minori. Although Supipara was still uncomplete though, only tell one story. And if you looking something alike Hoshimemo and Grisaia, maybe Hoshi Ori and Giniro Haruka (Hoshi Ori had star theme, also both of VN were quite long and put more focus on character). Note that all of those were untranslated though, expect for Supipara first chapter.

7 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Just in case OP still read this, maybe Natsuzora no Perseus and Supipara both from minori. Although Supipara was still uncomplete though, only tell one story. And if you looking something alike Hoshimemo and Grisaia, maybe Hoshi Ori and Giniro Haruka (Hoshi Ori had star theme, also both of VN were quite long and put more focus on character). Note that all of those were untranslated though, expect for Supipara first chapter.

Hoshi Ori Yume Mirai is not a countryside VN

On 1/9/2016 at 11:18 PM, Arturia said:

Hello all..

I am geting back into Vn's and felt like a nice slow Vn to read, that is about life in the country side..

I would love for it to have romance and slice of life feel to it.

Preferably would like it in english but can settle with easy - medium japanese level.

Thank you and enjoy your day.
Edit: Another type of recommendation would be if there is a Vn similar to either Hoshizora no Memoria or Grisaia no Kajitsu.

https://vndb.org/v67

There's a lot of slice of life, after all.

thanks for the suggestions, busy lately with other things and other Vn's but yeh things like Higurashi i have already started to read..really getting to me already haha...Also as for Hoshi ori, i was wondering around vndb and came across it..definitely my next read..(love short hair heroines).